MVM

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I just booked my ticket so get ready!!!! I am crashing your party and I can't wait. So, what do I need to bring besides my awesome hookset? Cigar/Cigarette? or just the outfit the Vegas girls where to sell them.:p Looking forward to it!

HA!

You are toooooo funny!

I am also looking forward to it. I have some Saki I picked up while I was here too!

I am sooo looking forward to the break!

HAHAHA...just bring yer hookset and pray for good weather. If it's 1/2 as good as it was last year we'll put you on some major toadage!! Our best days were out on the mile roads after you left. Muskamoot got pounded waaaay to much. I've got 50lbs of the MVM made famous, "Wong Rig" and the rest is...shall we say.....trivial!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

No more rooms avail in the cottage TEE,....we're full! But if you want to come up and get a motel room somewhere, you're welcome to.

Judy made the Wong rig famous....

I should be out there Sunday, Monday maybe part of Tuesday.

Sakes are bad, I like turtles :)

I will unveil the new Ninja-Rig I invented during the MVM gathering.....it's gonna be a bed-fishing revolution!!!

I'm gonna test it this Wed/Thur out on the pond, if I can find some beds.

There are beds, the same ones I showed yall. Fish on em too, just not fanned as of Saturday. BIG males though.

I heard you got a nice loooong skinny male the other day.

Judy made the Wong rig famous....

Not exactly, when she told the story, it was changed to a swimming senko on a ball head jig. Hmmmmmm protecting a secret or did I invent something new....????:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Tox, that horn noise coming from your direction is getting old....lol

It was a football head (as reported online to ESPN)....she told me the same thing.

:lol::lol::lol: I saw her fishing with Roland on Gary's lake. Roland asked her about what she used and she was upfront about the "hot ditch" and everything but when she started explaining the bait she said a swimmer on a ball head. I almost fell off the couch. Figured sales may be slower on the Swimming Senko and that is why she plugged it on the show. Nonetheless, I got scads of 9-10-297 and about 300 1/4 oz football heads. Now watch, this year they will probably only hit dropshots....oh, I have about 40 packs of 1/4 oz dropshot weights and 200 #1 ewg. I'm also spooled up with braid on 1/2 my gear no repeat of the break off fiasco of last year. There's a 7lber on a tree that you are taking me back to.:p

TOXIC

Horn?? YGBKM???

I am gonna have to get a bunch of the football heads from Kens when I am there!

Work sure is getting in the way of getting excited on fishing!!

I am stoked and ready to go....

Since I am flying and can't bring my rods, I am hoping someone will have one rigged up for me to use. What tackle should I bring to ensure Total Toadum?

Teri I am 100% sure there are enough rods that will be rigged up and available for you to use!

I have my standard packet of tubes, tubes and more tubes packed. Plus I have all the Senko's I own packed into the boat too.

I hope to catch some more off of jerk baits (Gene schooled me two years ago) and also more off of rattle traps too.

I am in the motel right now watching hook and look on St Clair!!!

I am ready for some toadage!

Teri,

I know a guy that owns a tackle shop....I'm sure you'll have enough toad-tackle!!! :cool::D

Yes....call me at the store after 0800 my time.

248-666-7799

Teri,

I can give you a couple of rods to use for the week. I wont need everything I own for my tournaments that week.

All my baitcasters are lefty's though. I know Mac has a ton of stuff too.

When do you land?

Don't worry Mini AND Teri......I've got plenty of stuff she can use......Spng & Btcstng....she won't be hurtin' for equipt. ;)

After I show her the new Ninja-Rig, she'll only need 1 rod/reel, and 1 bait!!!;)

u better bring "rigs" for everybody, or there's gonna be a turd in your rod locker!!:eek::p

....and you don't want one of mine.:lol::lol: CIII and I will see you Saturday when we get into town. Knowing Carlos he'll have me on the road at 3am so it will be i the afternoon.

TOXIC

Works for me......i'll be home all day and the wife and Jamie will be upnorth!! It'll just be me and the cat, when you two are here..............ahahahahahaahaaha

No sweaty men in my bed!!! You better shower before you snore!

You get a room all by yourself....so if you sweat...you don't have to shower either!!! :p:rolleyes:

I think one of the troopers who is staying there all week should get the room. I am just fine with a pillow, blanket and couch.

Send me the house address and do you have any idea the name of the ferry. I need to check how late it runs.

email(s) sent Teri

Dont worry, I wont sweat. Unless you make me :)

I will take a machete to the sweaty

If it gets near my beddy!

Wow,...relax Lorena Bobbitt!!!!:blink::lol::lol::wub:

(Note to self:....Pack extra deoderant and wear a cup at ALL times!!)

And sleep on your stomach too!!:blink: Yikes!

Glad I'm only thinking of coming down for a day! ;)

Gene

Cool deal Gene!! Look forward to seeing ya!

Cups for all the male "members" that are in attendenance!

HA! You get a single room man (privledge of AGE) lock your door, but leave the window cracked for the crack smells to escape

You guys will have some fun on Friday the 30th. Looks like a good party getting started at the bar next door (Brown's)

http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67531

I've been lurking over there since last year but just got around to registering. Wachyerself, I might just post!! If I am not mistaken, Saturday the 30th we have to be out of the house. Right CIII?

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back