Motor Won T Start

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee lewis

Reaction score
replaced ignition switch motor still wont make a sound,batt.fully charged,any thoughts

Need more info, 1. Why did you replace the ignition switch. 2. What were other problems. 3. Do you hear any other noise when you turn on the switch. The more information the better to help.

Have you checked all fuses? There is one under the motor housing that will shut down the motor. I had one blow 5 miles from the ramp. I fished back to the ramp, T/S at the house found the little bugger. Now I carry all sizes that are on my boat.

Need more info, 1. Why did you replace the ignition switch. 2. What were other problems. 3. Do you hear any other noise when you turn on the switch. The more information the better to help.
turn key with charged bat no sound all fuses good,suspect nuetral safety switch in throttle control assembly,is going in shop this week,beyond my level of electrical expertise

With a jumper wire you can by-pass the neutral switch, the kill switch and other items, I accidentally tripped my Kill Switch once never again.

Latest posts

Back