Mom passed :(

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know I and my family appreciate all your thoughts and prayers but, my mom's long hard battle against cancer has been lost.

Just got back from Tennessee wher she was buried on Friday.:(

Tee - OUr thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Our sincere condolences.

Man,...that's a drag,....my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

Mac

I am truly sorry to hear that; I will hold a good thought for her. v/r Marty

Tee, sorry for your loss. My families wishes are with you and your mother!

Randy!

Tee - very sorry to hear. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Tee, Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. God bless.

Jeff

TEE, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother to bone cancer 12 years ago. Please know that my family is still praying for you. If I may offer the following,

Joshua 1:9, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid , nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go". NKJV.

This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible and it always seems to give my strengh in tough times.

Steve

Tee,

I know the pain of that struggle, my Dad suffered with bone cancer for 5 years. And, I too then experienced the emotional roller coater that happens when it is finally over... You are so relieved that their pain and suffering are ended, but also so very, very sad that they are gone... But, what I have learned is that, although he is no longer physically with me, he is there by me every day in my thoughts and memories. I pray that the pain of your loss will get pushed away as soon as possible by the wonderful memories you have to treasure for the rest of your life. It is like the love stays and the hurt fades away. God Bless. You are in my thoughts and prayers. And, I know that you know she is in far better place than we are...

Sorry for your loss TEE. You and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers.

BruceM

Tee,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sue

Tee, sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are out to you and your family. Hutch

Thanks a bunch crew....nice to know this group;)

Sad story is we all knew the cancer would eventually win, but now to make matters worse is the family and I (and I won't go into real detail due to legalities) believe there was some SERIUOS wrong doing by the hospital.

If any of you or your loved ones go into a hospital and are seriuosly ill with a possible life threatining disease....you better have someone checking EVRYTHING you are givin'....and that's all I'm saying right now.

It'd make y'alls hair stand on end:(

Prayers and sincere condolences to you and your family.

Tom

Tommy, I so sorry for your loss. A guys mom is the best friend he'll ever have. I lost my mother over twenty years ago and there's still not a day goes by that I don't think of her and wish she was there to call and tell her something about my day or something the kids have done.

My deepest sympathy for you and your family.

Larry Harp

I went thru a similar situation almost 3 years ago, My mom lost the battle against cancer too.

Please accept my deepest sincere sympathy for you and your family.

KS

So sorry to hear Tee. My condolences to you and your family.

Steve

Tee

Sorry to hear that :(

My condolences go out to you and your family

Very sorry to here that . Are prays for your family .

Tee, sorry about your loss. Know what you are going through.

CJ

Sorry to hear that TEE. Thoughts and prayers going out to your family and you.

Donnie

Tee sorry to here of the loss of your mom. Things will get better with time. Prayers for you and your family.

TEE,

Very sorry to hear the news. I know its rough, hang in there :(

Our prayers are with you and your family. ;)

Steve ><}}}}'>

Sorry to hear Tee..Prayers are there...

So sorry to hear Tee. It was 28 years ago yesterday I lost my dad.

Latest posts

Back