Mini's hot-spots

• Thread starter Ken Neeley [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Mini was in Houston for opening weekend on St. Clair, so being the true-blue friends we are, we checked on all of his double-top-secret-hot-spots!!!

minidogfish.jpg

Boy am I glad I havent taken Neeley fishing much.....I dont think he could get a memory card large enough for ALL of the good stuff....lol

Too funny!

Mini

Yep, I too know all the spots. I even have a cove on Sinclair now that's "Teri's $hit".

We need to fix that Mini...especially since I'm not working and have time to go!!!!!!

funniest comment i heard all weekend??..came from Marke,...

he said,.."Hey,..I have some $hit now!!,..we took a check there last year!" LMAO!!!...priceless!!

Well I guess in the grand scheme of things.....its all Unca Bob's ****....lol

Ken I will be fishing thursday, but you cant go. I dont want the GOOD stuff on the internet.....lol

Mini

Please Mini.......PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

The others made me do it, I swear!!!!!

Okay, color me stupid. On the first pic, I couldn't figure out why he was holding a fish while taking a .... I thought the sign was for privacy/modesty. Silly me.

We should have done the same thinmg for "ROB". Only problem would have been the waves washing over the boat. Next year, look out.

Mini, it's a good thing they all like you.

Neeley....no way. For all I know you have a gps placed somewhere that I dont dare look.....

Call me on Thursday and I will let you knwo how they are biting. lol

Actually will be running the Canadian side looking for fish for the opening tourney this coming weekend.

Mini

I have my Canadian license, and NO GPS in concealed in any cavity!!!

Man, I'm pathetic...I need to get a job and buy my own boat.

Got your Walpole license?

Pick up the phone....I cant keep checking here, I got work to do!

Mini

Everytime we fished "mini's $hit", we didn't catch $hit!!!! But we did catch a bunch of bass when we fished "Teri's $hit"!!!!! LOL!!!

Bob G.

LOL....it was all in the hook set man!! That look of pure concentration,...followed by the: "Ohhh,...I think he's got it!!",...then the defensive back "stance" followed by that viscious and totaly affective sweeping hookset!! Pure beauty!! Only to be followed up with the "I'm one up on you now SUCKERRRR!"....ahahahahahhaha....Teri rocks!!!

She's does have a helluva hook-set, it works even though it takes 30 seconds to complete the whole ritual!!!

Bwaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

But seriously, she kicked BobG's arse using HIS technique!!!!

Being the nice guy that I am, I wanted Teri to get the hang of fishing a Senko!! Now she's hooked!!! LOL!!! And she can kick my arse any day, cuz it's fun to watch her catch a bass!!! Gary Yamamoto just got another customer!! "Ching Ching"

Bob G.

Hold on a minute Miss Teri, that cove that Mac tolk you to is my $hit. I told him about that spot so that you guys would get into some fish. But since you are new to the area, I will let you call it Teri/Joe D's $hit.

Hope you guys had a great time, you looked good in Mac's boat anyway. (Mac has great legs doesn't he?) Ah I really shouldn't go there...... that's his wife's $hit.

Ahhh, I wondered how long it would take for someone to crack on my hookset. It's my way of being patient. I used to lose alot of fish because I set the hook too early so now I wait....I watch....I feel it....I get in the stance...and when I am sure...I freakin' nail it !!

I do owe Bob G for teaching me the proper way of rigging a Senko. I am sold for life on those things. No freakin' Stiko's, Slug-Go's or Cheerios are going on my hooks. Senkos Baby!!

Joe, you take care of our $hit until I come back then it's purely my $hit. :)

Well Mini's back in Michigan and it all becomes his $hit again....:)

See ya on the pond.

Mini

BTW Mini,

That's a 6lb dogfish in that first pic....Marke plucked it off your numero uno primo spot!!!

Latest posts

Back