Mini Dale Rally or Bust! :)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
O.K. guys....I have a really good feeling about the Dale Rally this coming year. Dale is on the comeback trail without a doubt! I found a fantastic place to stay that's just out of town with some good weekly rates. I also can get info for anyone who wants to stay at the upper end of the lake at the State Park that also has pretty good rates. Those individuals can meet up with the rest at designated times on the lake (which I know like the back of my hand). I think there will be some fantastic fishing along with some of the prettiest country you'll see:) Good friendship and having connections on the lake will benefit us all who are going;)

Timeline will be probably be the first full moon in April...which I don't have a calender in front of me..someone will have to tell me and we'll make a definite date. The ones who are DEFINITE (hardcore and don't care what the weather is:) can let me know now.

The ones who are NOT DEFINITE(do know for sure)..I can get you the info and we can go from there.

You can e-mail me or reach me at my home phone(937)864-0302

This could be one of the best ever! And I'm pretty sure that we all will catch some "Big ol' Brownfish" and maybe even a few trophies....?

I have some new pictures that I need to download(when I get time:) That will you ALL will be impressed with:)

Lemme Know...

TEE

Here's the ol'fisherman himself(dad)....:)
Dad1.jpg

Here's from the trip we just took first part of November..
Dad3.jpg

Hell, I'm just going to come and follow you around!

I'm definite. I'll post the full moon date in a few minutes.

April 24th is full moon. Which makes Saturday the 23rd and Sunday the 24th as PRIMO. Also, this weekend works for me completely.

Book it Dano!

Tex

I still need to get MY pic's developed:) DaddyO couldn't get those fish if it weren't for "TEE's GUIDE SERVICE":)

Just curious Tex...what's the moon before that? End of March?

Still hoping to make it. Too soon to tell.

Gene

Would the week of the 17th THRU the 24th be acceptable to most?? The only reason I say this is because most all BIG females will go first warm spell we have so a lot depends on Mother Nature. I'd rather be early than late:) And I will also be there at least a week(maybe longer depending).

Sooooooo...whaddya' think?

That's fine for me. I'd probably be there most of that week, staying through Saturday night. I'd want to head back sometime on Sunday.

Tex

That date may be better in a way...usually by mid April the fronts are not as nasty:)

Whatever the date, Barb and I will do everything we can to be there.

Once it's firmed up, I'll make the reservations...

I plan on attending this point with a partner. Will be able to make a definite commitment in the next few months.

O.K. Then it's settled......

The week of April 17th. thru the 24th OR until the smallmouth quit hitting...wait a minute that's June:) Just kiddin':) This past year we were there the first week and had not one but, three fronts move thru in sucsession and it was tough. Of course the following week the weather warmed up and me and the wife went down and did a whole lot better. I still have 2 rolls of film to develope and just finished with 4 rolls. That's why i just bought a digital camera so I can get those pic's out there:)

This place that's outside of town has three (three unit) rooms that are brand new,superclean, and just out of town but, convenient to everything including bait.

I'll post numbers tomorrow after I call him tonite and make sure we can at least get enough units to cover us:)

Back