meeting Patrick Sebile

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Lund

Reaction score
Just returned from two weeks of camping on Cape Cod Ma. Had my travel trailer so I had to leave the Nitro home and fish from our canoe.Some great ponds on the Cape with some producing 30 bass in 4 hours of fishing.As usual my wife kicked my but with size,(two nice 5 lb )but I got her in quanity.She says big deal as size does matter;)Any way we were buying Sebile Magic Swim baits in Trout color at Goose Hummock in Orleans when the sales person said I was standing next to the inventer and owner of Sebile.Turns out that Patrick Sebile is the nicest French man you would ever meet.He Ask about feed back about his product and talked fishing with us for quite a while.Did I mention that this is a good looking guy and with that accent and I had to close my wifes mouth twice cause she was drooling:wub:He holds 26 current records and was setting up a Tuna trip while on the Cape.

FYI, I canoe fish with an Old Town Camper 16ft and just purchesed the new Motor Guide VariMax 40 lb.Trooling Motor.For what its worth this is a great set up:D

As always be safe and good fishing

Ron

Latest posts

Back