Mac's Ranger for sale???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
Mac, you said your Ranger's for sale? I thought you just got it. What's the story?

Most reps "pre-sell" their boats because they have to be in a new ride every season. State Team can run a rig a couple of years but National Team guys have to sell every year also. The Pro's automaticly get a new one, I'm not exactly sure of their deal. I think Mac said he had a line forming to buy his rig, LOL!! I wouldn't be surprized if he doesn't sell his boats a couple of years in advance!! Then he doesn't have my headache of having to move a boat before he gets his new one.

TOXIC

Mike,..Tox is correct,....I can sell my boat every year or keep it for as long as I want. Since I rarely have time to fish anymore, my boats are in EXCELLENT shape,....especially this Ranger. I'm going to have a "Scales and Tales" wrapped boat next year too, so I need to sell my '03!! Not a thing wrong with it,....just want to make room for the '04!! (I will need to order that later this fall so I have it in time for the '04 FLW's...I may need to tow it to a couple for promotional gigs with and for A-P!!) It's the deal of the century!! Act NOW!! LOL

Mac

Probably would sell faster, if it 'knew' how to catch fish!

LOL.

BTW Mac, saw that BPS Charlotte has a new supply of your t-shirts out for sale. Like that Bull Gill shirt.

Tex

Don't worry mike, I'm buying it. Jill doesn't know it yet but Mac is taking her fishing on St. Clair Sunday. Once she lands a 5lb smallie in that boat, I'll get the approval for the capital expense....LOL

It retails for $43,000 new,.....will sell it to anyone on this site for $37,000. It's MINT!!! Not a scratch on it anywhere!!! Will let it go in Sept. (I still want to fish a few more times!!..LOL)

Mac

It's the 35th Anniv. Edition...loaded!!

now, when you sell the S&T wrapped version.... then we'll talk!

Speaking of wich, when can you give us the lowdown on all the stuff that is coming out? and when?

Samples are being made now,...I will see them in 1-2weeks, then they will be available for retail orders. Info packets were sent out to 71 different Reps earlier this week and they will be going to stores for "show and tells" ASAP. Once the orders start coming in,..then I'll be able to tell you where to look. As far as products,..there's a BUNCH!..including, Adults and Kid's Tshirts,..hats, towels, playing cards, refrigerator magnents, pencil cases, coolers and mugs,...puzzles, picture frames, wallets (embroidered with velcro flap...very cool!) and kids coin purses. All of that should be available by Xmas. In '04, we'll have the 1;24th and 1;64th scale diecast replica boats,...embroidered shirts and jackets,..inflatable rafts..snow globes,...and a resin figurine of each S&T character,..all 14 of them!! There will be a BUNCH more stuff available eventually too including coloring books and various other items that we are working on. I'll probably do framed and matted prints too, but that won't happen for awhile. Need to start small and work our way up!! I'll be able to tell you more AFTER the Classic next weekend...I'm meeting with some people there to finalize a few more ideas and get some agreements made.....it'll be a GREAT weekend!

More to follow,..but thanks for the interest!! Look for everything soon!!

Mac

Hadn't thought of those Sam,...I know a lot of people want truck and boat decals and we'll be doing those eventually, but the whole rear window overlay could be VERY cool......especially in color!!..LOL I'll pass the idea along,...thanks!!

Mac

I can see I'll be going broke next year!

Definitely put me up for the truck/boat decals... I have to use "other" stuff until yours comes out. I'll be your "poster boy" for KY!

I tried to get one made from the image you sent me, but by the time it got blowed up to the right size, it was way to pixelated... nothing but the best so I put it on hold waiting for these!

A couple of other ideas for you:

1. Aquarium Backdrops (I need one for my 220 (6'x30")!)

2. Figures to put into Aquariums!

The aquarium figurines are deffinetely on the list.....the Clam will have a shell that opens and closes and his eyes will roll around....and "Snorkel" (the worm) will have bubbles coming out of his snorkel,....the fishing line going to the hook will actually be a tiny air hose!! LOL I've wanted to do the aquarium figurines for a long time now and A-P can finally make it happen!! They would be a HUGE hit with the aquarium crowd!! There will eventually be bedroom sets for kids too,....sheets/comforters/wallpaper borders, lamps, light switch covers, etc..etc....it just takes time to get it all designed and mfg'd!!

I'm gonna do an aquarium just so I can see the stuff work...

Yeah, Greg... I might have to do a "special" one that never has live fish in it... wouldn't want them (the "real fish") scared, or have them chewing and crapping on Mac's figures!

Can't wait!

Toxic,...if my stuff makes it into WalMart's 2500+ stores...

I will send you, Buzz, and Rich D...a box of the finest cigars money can buy!! (and HOLD me to it!!!) LOL

Life will be VERY GOOD if I get that call one day!!!

It's all coming together Mac!!! Don't forget my t-shirt idea, and say hi to Hank for me when you get to 'Nawlins!!!

Craig

Mac,

I will make room in my humidor, because it is only a matter of time! (I won't have to have one of those little trade mark symbols on my tattoo or pay you royalties when I show it off, will I?)

Rich D

Mac, the company I work for sells all kinds od licensed sports collectables. They are probally the #1 if not #2 company in thier industry. Alot of our products are in the Wal-mart stores. I can maybe get you in touch with the people who rep for them in the sporting goods dept. We produce collector plates, shot glasses, beer glassesstadium seats/chusions (any kind of vinyl). We also do contract decorating for a tire cover company in MI. I can see it now.. that big bass with the bubbles on the back of an SUV. I think that would look cool. Any way there is a whole list of things we produce I mean thousands, I can send you a couple books to get some more ideas from if you like?? drop me a email if so. I will be out at 5 untill Monday...Going to Percy Priest to fish!!!

Donnie

Hang in there Mac. You just might turn out like someone that lives just about 10 miles from me......Jim Davis.

By that time you'll have people doing the drawing for ya.

Ok Donnie...

We know you just want the free samples!

(Just kidding of course)

Shoot Tony I just want those free stogies! Hey Mac I like Arteuro' Feunte hemmingways!

Donnie

Don,

Mac said finest money can buy, so I would have to go with Opus Opus X!

Rich D

Hey Sam,...I worked with a girl that knows Jim,....evidently there's some sort of connection there anyway!! That's cool...I have nothing but the utmost respect for people who can make a living cartooning...talk about hard to do....and we thing fishing for a living is hard?? Try getting a gig that PAYS you to draw fish!!! LOL!

Now if I can only get "Lucky" (my bass) to like Lasagna!!

ahahaha...Garfield rocks!! It's a small world isn't it??

When this gets going good,..I'll make a road trip to a future Rally, and I'll bring gifts and prizes for EVERYONE!!

I look forward to that day with hedonistic abandon!! We'll have a GREAT time!!! I'll keep ya'll posted!!

Mac

Don't worry Mac.....we are all planning a trip to see you!! You Rock big dog!! I'm firmly planted on your coat tails!!

TOXIC

Chairman Big Dog fan club!!

Hey Donnie..Would it be possible for me to get a logo on a spare tire cover, or can you point me in the right direction?

TOXIC

Hey MAC - Don't go promising folks free stuff till I get my SHIRTS!!! LOL

What shirts???...Aren't you supposed to be fishing Bachelor Boy???......Get off line and get on the throttle!!!!

I smile BIG when I think of your success, Mac!

Thanks for sharing it, your humor and yourself with us!

God Bless!

me!

Thanks dude,...I enjoy this site and meeting everyone even more!! A great group indeed!!

Hey Mac... Can I pass the info on your boat to the guys in my BASS club... Sum-buddy might want a cool new (to them) boat?

Absolutely,....Thanks!! It's loaded/in mint condition/available in Sept....rarely used, and it'll save them over $6500....5yr trnsfble warranty on the Opti too!!

It's a great deal!!!

But, where do you mount the kicker, the downriggers, and is there a "baitwell"? Oh, and how does it handle in 8-10 footers on Erie in a "blow" (a typical walleye tourney)...LOL

Mac, Thanks for the free t-shirts. That was QUICK!!!!!

This should peak Trep's interest. LOL

I just hope they fit you Sam,...hard to sell SMALL and Medium sized stuff,.....can't even GIVE it away!!! Use them for boat rags if they don't fit!!..BWWAAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Tox, you will probally have to order in bulk (like 100), then there would be set up charges, ect..the place we sell to is called Fremont Die. They have a liscence for tire covers for for pro team and some colleges. We simply make them and they pay royalties. You may check with them, they could hook you up. Get back to work Mac.

Donnie

Latest posts

Back