Mack

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob daniels

Reaction score
Mack..

Mini told me that if I purchased allstar rods from him

that you would not only do up my handles,but if I showed him were I took that big toad, you would take me out to the detoit river and show me all your hot spots.

you don't think he pulled any of that used car salesman

stuff on me do yu................

Bob,

You will get your handles done. I will pay Mac if I have to....lol.....

Mini

You've been had!

What he failed to tell you is that Mac can't draw a straight line with a ruler. A big undercover story in BASS Times exposed Mac as the only third-grader in his class to get held back because he couldn't color inside the lines. A quote from his teacher said, "the only thing Mac could do with his crayons was EAT them."

Sorry this happened to you, Bob. Mini's a pretty shady character. I would venture to guess that the rods he sold you don't even have handles! I heard he buys factory rejects, wraps the end with tennis tape and sells them as Mac & Mini customs!

Obviously, I'm just kidding. Which AllStars did you get? I've got a couple and really like them. Zell's Topwater Special might be the best rod ever built.

You know Adam, Now that you say that I was rubbing the allstar logo and it peeled off and shakespeer showed up?

I got three rods this fall from mini, AST843ms,TS845S

and the944CBX crankin rod sweet...........

I'll do your rods for ya Bob,..you know that,...I'll do them just because I'm a good guy,...NOT because Mini needs to offer my services on the side just to sell his wears!!LOL

I'll do them as soon as Mini can get them to me...we'll have a J&C while I do them.....ahahaa....I just can't do them at the Spring Classics when BPS is paying me to do theirs...I only do BPS labeled rods at the BPS stores!! Oh and one more thing,....if you show Mini where you caught that Mongo Toad,.....I will take you out to clair and show you most of Mini's spots......since that's all I fish anyway,....I just pound his stuff when he's not there! LOL

(everybody else does too!!) ahahaahhahahahah (Right Joe??)

See how they are???? Man with friends like you guys I donr need any enemies?

Mini

That will wake him up...

He will be riding in that mc"skeeter so we will be the first on his spot!lol........

Are you implying the Ranger is faster than the Skeeter??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

he's getting a 250 on his skeeter....I'll have a 225 on my 520....but I'm not into the "need for speed",...70MPH is PLENTY fast'nuff for me thank you!....but the real test will be who's boat is in better shape at the end of the season!! Now I'll TAKE THAT BET!!!..LOL

Unless your running TIn you might as well stay home!!!

Hey Mac - got a great idea for you - Scales and Tales boat Stickers!!! You know a good sized 1-2 foot or longer fish with a cool saying in a bubble that we could put on the side of our boats! Like a Pike saying "Hey, what are you looking at, his Livewell is full!" HAAAA

I put an American Flag sticker on mine, and going to put the "eat my wake" one that Dan J got me next!!

I wonder what bass boats would look like if todays kids got into customizing them like they do their lowered Hondas??

Mack..

We don't need to go fast! Mini will run out of gas with that big beast...lol

Hey Mac it's a 520 now instead of a 519? Hmm, next thing you know the'll be GIVING you a 522 with a 250!!!

yeah....going to order a 520VX Commanche with a 225 Opti.

right after the hollandaise..

Well I just got an idea for YOUR new rods buster!!! I've got your frikkin' HIVES!!!! LOL

Trep,

I just happen to have a pic of the car mini and Mac worked together on and "lowered". It's no wonder Ranger and GM tapped him for design ideas.

TOXIC
i-1_B.jpg

man...and i tought i wasted a lot of time surfing for useless information......get back to work Tox!!

Hey Tox - If it's got at least 200+hp normaly aspirated and 200+ft lb of torque i'll take it!! Heck us Tin guys don't need those $30,000, Gas Guzzling, Road hoging trucks to tow our boats!! HA!

Oooh MAC - Not JUST a 20ft Ranger but the Commanche, wow Ranger does like him!!! He must have showered the day of the interview!

Jeeze, first you bust us because we drive glass, now you are gonna bust us because we drive trucks?. Is is OK if we breathe the same air snif, snif?? LOL Better be careful, a lot of your tin brethern are truckers too!! BTW, I drive an Explorer not really a truck. You gotta admit, how many people at the ramp do you see launching bass boats with the family wagon? Oh wait, it's the same people I see stuck on the logging roads trying to get back to the good flyfishing spots in their minivans.

TOXIC

Trep,...why settle for LESS when you can have the BEST?!!!

That's why Commanche's are only available in 'GLASS!!!!

Oh and one more thing,...I did take a shower that day too!

But the whole deal was done in a few days with a couple of emails and 2 phone calls.....Ranger didn't want to lose out on a GREAT opportunity!!!! LOLOL

Tox - Just funning with you on the truck thing, but yes don't need ANYWHERE need the power/torque to tow the tin vs. glass! I'd LOVE to have my Honda minivan back, especialy if it had the new 240hp v-6, when not towing the boat and loaded with the family and dogs, I can drag race 6 cylinder Camaro's and Mustangs!!!!

OK and Mac give GOOD email!!

All in fun Trep. No one can offend me.....and I mean that. When it comes to "offensive" I'm an expert.....Hey, wait a minute, that didn't come out right!!

TOXIC

TOX - No worries mate - That's what your wife told us!!

Latest posts

Back