?Lucky Strike Lures? - Still in business????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanky P

Reaction score
Guys, Maybe you can help me. I'm finishing up my yearly ritual of organizing, purchasing and boat project work. I've been looking to purchase some color patterns of some Guido bugs and Baby bugs I am extremely low on. Can't seem to locate any. Alot of dealers have said they never heard of them. Did Lucky Strike go out of business? Are Guido bugs a thing of the past? I hope not they are a proven time over sucessful soft bait of mine.

I've seen some newer soft crawdad out, probably great baits, but still looking for the bugs if I can get them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Spanky.

...although kind of pricey, do you have a

"Sports Authority" nearby?....got some at

the one in Norfolk VA last month.

You can reach them at this web site

http://www.luckystrikebaitworks.com/

Try the Yammamoto "IKA", they're awesome, and heavy enough to fish weightless. I tried the "Fatboy Ikas", and they work great! This year, I'm gonna try the "Big Ikas" and I bet they'll work even better. The only problem with these baits, is the price, but hey even if you get one fish per bait on them, they're worth it. Have any of you guys tried them yet? Bill.

Bill,

Just bought 40 of them. They look great and I have high hopes for them

Jim

Latest posts

Back