Lows and rain

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
This low is still spinning above AR, LA and MS, for my lakes all the creeks from the small mountains drain to the lakes. It is going to take some time to clear the water and the dangerous submerged floating logs, stumps and other trash. I hit one (submerged log) last week and I was glad it was at idle. So far we have had only one death on the three lakes. A ski boat driver was thrown from his boat when he hit two other boats. It is rumored that he was not wearing a life jacket or have a second person to watch the skier.
Use some common sense and be CAREFUL.

cq

There is a possibility that the sun may come out next Tuesday. Cabin fever is setting in.

cq

Here in south Louisiana, I had a total of 13 inches since the rains started Tuesday night. Today the sun is out and it's humid. Welcome to summer time here in south Louisiana. All the lakes and rivers are too high to fish.
Barry

@Barry: I have not checked where you are located, but Lake Ouachita, Lake Hamilton and Lake Catherine are hydro electric lakes on the Ouachita River. Flash flood watch and warnings are in my area, all this water will flow down the Ouachita River to LA. We get the sun for 1 to 2 hours and then the freight train of rains.
Be careful my friend.

cq

Latest posts

Back