Lowrance HDS 10 Bundle with structure scan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Herbert

Reaction score
Anyone bought any electronics from Anchor Express??? they have the HDS bundle shipped to your door over night for 2175.00?? Sounds to good to be true? I did look them up on the BBB and they have a good rep! I also see a place called BOE marine for just a few $$ more? Anyone have dealings with either company, some feedback would be great, I plan to purchase by tonight!!

Anyone bought any electronics from Anchor Express??? they have the HDS bundle shipped to your door over night for 2175.00?? Sounds to good to be true? I did look them up on the BBB and they have a good rep! I also see a place called BOE marine for just a few $$ more? Anyone have dealings with either company, some feedback would be great, I plan to purchase by tonight!!

That's looking pretty good! :D

Can't find much about them online so far

I see comments on The Hull Truth from 2011 that talked good about both companies, think I've heard about them on BBC as well, but I don't buy from either one of them. I get ants in my pants if I even think of spending more than $500 at one time for electronics when a nightcrawler finds fish for me :D

Called BOE they seem to have better reviews, they will price match also!! Bass pro shops and cabelas are out of the HDS 10 bundles and say they can not back order the bundle? wonder if its getting discontinued due to the structure scan being built into the touch ones already??? maybe next year there will be a 10 touch? anyway I m going with BOE!!! Cant wait to get it all hooked up I will have a 10, 7 and 5 hds all linked together!!!!!

Latest posts

Back