Lowerance Hdi 7

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Cail

Reaction score
:DJust bought online, hoping I will not have any trouble installing. Any suggestions? Transom placement? It's a 2006 640 lx. Any help would be appreciated. How about mounts ram mount or factory mount?

Scott

I bought the ram mounts and they work well. I installed the one on the bow and had the cockpit one installed by the marina.

I see a lot of people mount transducer on jack plate, but I don't have one! Any suggestions ????

Sc:eek:

Side Scan and Down scan transducer will work best mounted to the plate or to the step in the hull (external).

Toxic, is that to say its a bad idea to put an in haul transducer? I thought if they were to close to each other will they interfear with each other. when you say the "step in the haul" can you show me an example? a photo would be awesome. Any help would be appreciated...
I'm a rookie at this fancy electronics stuff !

Thanks,

Scott

I'm no wizard but Your SS and DS ducer needs to be external. You can mount a thru-hull and have your units read from it for depth at speed but you will not see DS or SS at speed no matter what. The "step" is that area directly above where you put your drain plug in.

Latest posts

Back