looking to get a sponcer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is. Chris uwanawich I have recently placed 1st at won bass turney at lake Castaic. Turney director rich tober. Gave us. 1000 bucks in cash and 2 first place trophys for me and my partner Robert Adams. U can check it out at wonbass.com click on southern ca. Jun 5 turney. Lookin for a sponcer . Would love to make a big company well known . We also do family turneys gbc. Email me at [email protected]. thanks catch a big one.....:D

:lol:

Spelling and grammar are a must, and I'd also think of a screen name change. "Mr. Kiss my bass" just doesn't sound too promising to a company looking for someone to be their spokesman. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Not trying to burst your bubble, but one local tourney win will not open any sponsors eyes. If you search this forum you will find posts about what it takes to get sponsored and retain those sponsors. Not an easy task. With this economy even the pros are having a hard time.

I drove really fast on the way to work today and executed several flawless left-turns. I am looking for a NASCAR sponsorship please.:D

LOL Ken:D

Too funny man, i needed that today.

I can tell you how to lose sponsors. Call their Marketing Director a BBBBEEEEEAAAATTCCCCCCHHHHHH. LOL!!!

the orginal post has to be a spoof.

if this guy is serious (mom always said if you can't say somthin nice):unsure::unsure::blink::blink: crickets......more crickets.....

I actually checked the WON site, and there is a guy by that name that placed first in the team tournament on the date noted.

A picture of him and his partner are here, although I don't know which one is Uwanawich:

http://www.wonbass.com/archives/2011/team/results/south/southern_california/socal_3.html

That's not to say that this post is not a troll... as it actually might be someone impersonating Chris Uwanawich, but I'm tempted to say it's an actual attempt at sponsorship... gone very bad.

Teri,

Who did you call a BBBBBEEEEAAAATTTCCCCCHHHH? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

You seem far more interested in this than most TritonGlenn. Are you perpetuating the ruse?

No, I am not. I like to joke and have fun just as much as everyone else, but I don't "troll".

I was simply stating that Chris Uwanawich is a real person, not some made up name, and that he actually did win the WON tournament that he (or whoever wrote the original post) claimed he did.

Remember - there is always the possibility that this is a real guy, really trying to get a sponsor. He may just be clueless (really, really, really, really clueless :lol: ) on how to go about these things properly. Although this post has been funny, and I have to admit that I've got some laughs out of it, I'd feel really sorry for picking on this guy if he was being genuine. That is why I posted an actual response to it - just in case this is really a plea for help in getting a sponsor.

All the best,

Glenn

I never thought it was a troll. Just a young kid asking a naive question. We've never run into that have we Glenn? It's no different than the guy who can't figure out how to change a prop or run his depthfinders. I was making an appearance for Bass Pro at one of the Bass USA Tournaments. The winner, a fairly young kid came up to me and asked basically the same question. The conversation went something like this:

"So, you are sponsored by Bass Pro Shops?"

yes I am.

"I wanna get sponsored by them, I know all the spots on the river"

It wasn't what he said but how he said it. He had just won a 15 boat tournament and though he ha VanDam in his sights.:lol:

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back