Looking to fish... Need some suggestions.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGCBAG

Reaction score
I'm considering hooking up the boat and heading south for a couple of days. I'm looking to travel no more than 13hrs or 900 miles. That would put me in the somewhere around northern Arkansas or Tennessee. Any suggestions? Could leave as sooon as tomorrow am. This will be the last time I will be able to fish until late june or july!What I catch is not important, I just want one more time out on the water.

Thanks Guys.

Southern Missouri or N. Arkansas has a number of places.

MO: Table Rock near Branson

ARK: Bull Shoals or Lake Norwood near Bull Shoals/Mountain Home AR.

All three are part of the White River Chain. Lake Norwood is a GREAT Striper lake.

Tex

Dale Hollow in TN, float and fly for smallmouth bass or Pickwick lake in TN for a multiple species trip. If you love sauger fishing, below Pick is probably one of the best places in the country. Above the dam has pretty decent population of smallies and largemouths and a good crappie fishery.

Bull Shoals or Table Rock do have some pigs in them. The fishing will be slow, but the fish stacked up. Once you find them, you can really hammer them. If you are good with a jigging spoon now would be good. Jerkbaits really slow or deep crankbaits will work too. Craw or shad colors. Table Rock shad is good also.

Latest posts

Back