Looking seriously at Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Morgan

Reaction score
I recently sold my boat (Javelin) as I am about to deploy with the Navy for at least 9 months. Upon my return I will finally be in the market for a brand new boat. I have checked every brand you can think of and I believe I am down to 2. Nitro Z9 and Legend Alpha 211. The deciding factors on these two rigs is actually ease of driving. At WOT on both models I experienced zero chine walk and a very smooth ride. There are faster boats but speed is really not a factor for me. I really like the deck layout of the Z9 but feel the fit and finish is much better with the 211. On most forums all I hear is hands down 211 but I believe those are folks that are anti-Nitro. As this is a forum specifically for Nitro I would really like to hear your opinions on your boat and opinions on pros and cons of what you own. If there are any of you that have driven or ridden in a 211 I would like to hear your opinions on that as well.

First of all, hope you have a safe deployment.

Can't give you specific info since I don't know either boat. I've had three boats built by Tracker Marine in the last fifteen years, and I'd buy another tomorrow if the need was there.

Keep us posted on your thinking and what you learn.

Latest posts

Back