loading Nitro Z-7 Sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandon tinker

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I have read I lot of posts in late 2011 about trailer issues with the nitro Z7 sport I bought one in March of 2012, I have made adjustments to depth of trailer, throttle speeds and everything posted on the other threads, but I would like to get the specs for the trailers that have been modified or on the new ones that are being sent to these owners. It would make it easier to find out if my bunk heights are off or any adjustment make to the neck and roller section is actually what I need to focus on. I have contacted the dealer that sold the me the boat and they are asking me to meet them at the local lake so that they can see me load and load it themselves to verify that it is not my inexperience (which is entirely possible) but I have had several buddies with me that are very comfortable and have had multiple boats (nitro owners) and they see my frustration as well.

please help, I want to get my boat out of the water without 45 mins of frustation it really ruins a good day on the water.

thank you

Latest posts

Back