Livewell remote control valve

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
My Sprint lacks a livewell remote control drain valve, requiring the use of a plug in the livewell. Want to add the same type I had on my 700LX, but having trouble finding them online.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here ya go.

http://www.flow-rite.com/marine/index.html?open_menu=1&sub_menu=1

BruceM

Thanks, fellas.

Flow-Rite was the name I couldn't remember. They have a fantastic interactive system on their web site for interactively building a livewell system.

Rich - if the Sprint is getting too "basic" for ya, lets talk a straight up trade and you get the 700lx back with all the bells and whistles I added, and i'll help ya out running the lowly Sprint!!!! LOL

I keep thinking of putting in an areator/pump out on the 700lx, I need to keep an eye on the basspirator systems going on sale.

Trep

Trep, wanna race for pink slips? :)

Speaking of which, last time on Hartwell, I was out with Zachary and one of my nieces, and we got challenged by a bass boat to a race. Lost. He looked like a 19 or 20 footer and had a 225, was a legit 70+ mph boat, and there was just no way for me to keep up on flat water. The kids thought it was fun, though.

Rich - I know the feeling, the difference in speed between Tracker and the Nitro is like night and day...but...50+ mph seems WAY fast, and i've come up a few times on 18-19fters and THOUGHT they were running WOT and as I passed them WHAM!!! They nail the throttle and i'm left in the dust!!

nice thing is i'm taking my boss fishing on Mon, he runs a 19ft Sea Pro with a 115 4 stroke Merc, I KNOW i'm gonna show him SPEED compared to his heavy/deepV hull!!!

Tox - Man don't I KNOW it!! Especialy after about 10am when the ski/cruisers come out to play!!!!

I'm gonna wait 10 years till Sim decided to sell his 911, and i'm saving up for a real truck to tow it with!!!

Latest posts

Back