Livewell Pumps

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassnewbie

Reaction score
Hello I recently purchased my first bass boat its a 05 Nitro nx750. I have an issue with one of the pumps having a leak. Its not the bilge pump im pretty sure its the pump that pumps water out from the livewell. Either or my boat is leaking water, should I plug the livewell holes at the back of the boat or should I just order a new pump

You should be able to find a pump at any place that sells marine products, have you checked all connection for leaks? Be sure to check your transom for water damage. You can goggle livewell systems to get figure out what type you have.

Hello I recently purchased my first bass boat its a 05 Nitro nx750. I have an issue with one of the pumps having a leak. Its not the bilge pump im pretty sure its the pump that pumps water out from the livewell. Either or my boat is leaking water, should I plug the livewell holes at the back of the boat or should I just order a new pump
Just had the same problem, it ended up being the empty-auto valve. Had a small hairline crack.

Latest posts

Back