livewell nitro 640lx

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albert Aharonian

Reaction score
I have a 2004 nitro 640lx which i just purchased through a private sale and i cant figure out the livewell system. my main issue is that the manual that came with the boat talks about a valve that can be turned to an open or closed position but I can't figure out where to find it on the boat. The manual shows a diagram of what it looks like but not where it is and I think I've checked everywhere. I mostly fish catch and release so I'd like to know how to keep it closed most of the time, but i do have a fish fry once in a blue moon so it would also be nice to know how to open it and keep the water fresh. I can't find anything on the web so any help you can provide would be incredible.

Thanks

I have same boat same year. on the drivers side of the livewell inside you will see a plastic nozzel. pushed in will circulate water through the spray bar. pull it out and hit thr recirc switch and it will pump the livewell dry' if you want the same water to sty in just plug the bottom of the right side and use auto and recirc. i run auto only with the bottom hole un plugged most times.

Latest posts

Back