Line spooler

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one that is a commercial grade spooler that is made for 1000 yard + spools. Is this what you are reffering to?

Yes and it is sweet! Makes getting it on the reel a whole lot easier. I sat down one night in front of the TV, put on a fishing show and spooled reels.

Yes Totally the only way to go...JR

Yes, I love it! Well worth the money and Bass Pro will put them on sale. I took it with me to every tournament and forgot it for the Classic. So,I was down in the hotel bar at 9pm asking for someone to hold the spool on an ink pin. Great way to meet people but not very time efficient.

Get one...they are only like $14.99 on sale I think.

Ditto, Love mine if it is the same one, it is a Berkley. The little gadget that is supposed to take the line off never worked though.

I have one and luv it too. I use a cordless drill with an empty line spool chucked in it to use a line stripper, that really works great and is fun too!

Ken, I made a block of wood with a "V" cut in it and put that in my drill, basicly the same thing, works great.

I've had mine for 10 years and LOVE it, and like others the line stripper is easy to use!

Latest posts

Back