Legend boats ,comments & opinions please !!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Who knows anything about legend boats good or bad .I'm looking at a LE-21 to tie me over til Mac can sell me his 2008 model .:cool::cool:

I thought about buying tin to tie me over til then but ........... I just can't bring myself to do it ! I tried and tried , but it's just not in me. life is to short.:lol:

Mark

excellent boats, a buddy of mine who lives in MO has a le-21 and said it rides great and is an all around awesome boat, can't go wrong

Beautiful boat built by a company that has gone out of business three times....used to be Viper....used to be Cobra. Makes the name of the boat take on a whole new meaning.

Harpo

Check the Legend board on BBC and you can find a lot of info.

HP

Nice lookin' rigs. I stopped by and checked them out at a show, and was very impressed by the looks. Very well finished, and nicely appointed. However, I've never driven one, or rode in one, so I don't know them from that aspect.

All the best,

Glenn

On sunday there was a Legend dealer at our tourney on the river at Niobrara.I think it was a 19-20' with a 200 merc on it,nice looking boat.Some good thought went into the planning of where everything goes in the boat,easy access to just about everything,pumps,cicuit breakers,etc.Only thing was for that length of boat,it was not as wide as others,it did have all the bellsnwhistles and price was around 40k and change.I would rather have a new Z-9,got to check out one of those too,if I had my choice of boats over any right now,that would be it!!

So far I haven't heard or been able to find anything negative about Legend boats . Owners have nothing but good things to say about the boat and the quality and workmanship that goes into them.

The factory and the people at the top respond to any problems directly with the owner. Parts or equipment are swapped out at their request . There is none of this "Its not are problem " rather "what can we do to take care of this problem for you."

I have the opportunity to buy a 2005 21 ft. 250hp Yamaha MAX HPDI with a 142 hrs on it.

The price negotiated is very good . I'm looking at it as something I can use and still get a good price for in two seasons ..................................tobuyMac'sboat:cool:

Mark:D

Gross, I have been researching LE-21's for about 2 months. I cant find anything saying a bad word about the boat. I do know they use wood in the construction... i think they use it for the stringers and transom , but it's encased in glass. I also talked to a dealer in Lynchburg, Va and she said all good things(of course). They make 300 boats a year or so and like you stated, they will do you right if a problem occurs.

MeBassn

Contact this guy...Chuck Justice....same guy the Hart jig is named after. He's a super nice guy and runs the prettiest Legend boat you've ever seen. I'll be he'll tell you all about it.

Harpo

basslegend.jpg

http://www.chuckjustice.com/

Here's my transom, it's kinda screwed...

Attachments

• 20150912_163554.jpg
    20150912_163554.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 262

Latest posts

Back