Led lighting

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Blankenship

Reaction score
Getting some extra money for Christmas. I am wanting to buy an led package for my boat. It is a nx 88 that is 18' long. Would the pro package be too much for my would or do I need the standard boat package? These are the bluewater led packages.

I have the pro package in my Z7 and i think its just right. Its enough to put lights in every compartment and on the decks. The only thing with mine is i put a dimmer on the deck lights because they were way too bright for night fishing.

be sure and also check out thetacklesmith.com. Great product and cheaper too. I just got done putting the compartment kit in my Z7....love it!!!

I just bought individual lights and mounted and wired them myself, after all, I am a licensed electrician. Here's a helpful tip. Don't run the wiring thru your landing net like I did. :blink: :lol: I keep my net on top of my fuel tank in the rear compartment. I ran the wiring for the passenger side livewell light right thru the net. Luckily I discovered it before I really needed the net. My buddy really razzed me about that one for a while.

Gene

Do the pro packages come with a switch panel? How do you control what lights you want to turn on? I want to be able to control what lights I want on. What did y'all do on yours about light control?

Hey, Gene B. What are the steps to wiring the lights once they are installed on the boat. I'm wanting to put some surface mounted LED's on the hull and wire them to an empty switch on the captains' side. Let me know, okay? Will probably have a professional do the work for me anyway, but i don't really think it should be as hard as all that to get done, either.

Thanks,

Betty Smith:D

Latest posts

Back