Lake Murray - SC

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Hey Texas Transplant - I fished with your old group of friends today, Rock Hill Bass Club. We fished Lake Murray today and I drew Jim Zuzela (SP)as my non-boater. Good group of guys. It was fun.

In any event on to the topic. How to fish a lake you never seen before when it's down 7'. It was a tough day for sure, Blue Bird skies , High Pressure, post cold front.

The water levels are really getting bad around here, have any of you all been succesful on lakes with a significant water deficit?

Ask Jimmy Hoffa...................:lol:

BF

P.S Sorry I was bored....

Jimmy Hoffa is in Lake Murray SC!!!!!!!:unsure::unsure:

I thought his last destination was Giants Stadium in the Meadowlands

Jim fished with me the first time he went out with the club. I enjoyed fishing with him, quite a bit. For me, I never had 'too' much luck on Murray when I was the boater. And most times, when I did do good, it was early spring. Key is finding either the submerged grass in the main lake, and having something tick the grass either falling, or from above.

The other note I would have, is go up river.

Yes, I suspect that the lakes are pretty bad down there, with the drought.

Be sure and tell the guys I said hello, especially Wolfman. I miss fishing with the old fart.

Tex

Latest posts

Back