Lake Fork Report

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Kirkwood

Reaction score
Lake Fork

Water Temp: 50 - 54

Water Clarity: Clear

Well, I have had several trips since last Thursday and was glad not to be on the water this past Saturday (the wind was really, really bad)! Anyway, we continue to keep adding to the

Jeff, did you get my email and the info from the inquiry on chicagolandfishing.com?

Yes, but I was on Lake Fork for a while and don't have internet at my house on Fork. So it was probably too late when I got home. Thanks anyway, I really appreciate it!

Bass Regards,

Jeff

Fishin' with Jeff

Jeff,

They were still "looking" as of a day ago...

Greg,

I tried to respond, but their website won't let me in, even after I registered. But like the one post stated I only catch puppies. So, I'm probably not in their league anyway, regardless of what I've caught and can put my customers on.

I do appreciate the heads-up!

Bass Regards,

Jeff

Fishin' with Jeff

BTW, I tried to connect to the "fishinwithjeff" website through the link you posted here as a report and I too got all kinds of puppies... I just thought it was a DNS glitch... Check the link...

Greg,

I don't guess I understand? What do you mean by puppies? I thought they were talking about the fish my customers catch?

Jeff

When I attempted to use the link you posted here, www.fishinwithjeff.com ,(as it was posted on www.chicagolandfishing.com) it took me to a page that displays a bunch of puppies for sale. It did not take me to a page about fishing with you. The link was "broken" because I did not look at the text carefully. When it got pasted to Chicagolandfishing.com , it had a "period" immediately after .com (www.fishinwithjeff.com., as it was the end of a sentence. When it got copied it became a broken hyperlink because of the period after .com .

The link now works. I edited your copied post and added a space after .com so that the period was removed from it by a space. And, you now get an information page for your guide service. The wonders of the internet are always hanging by a thread... LOL

To see what everyone else saw type into your browser "www.fishinwithjeff.com." It's that pesky "period" that caused the problem!

Latest posts

Back