KVD

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
I had to say it. Unreal. 19.5 on the opening day. I swear you could drop him in a muddy pothole in the Middle East and he will weigh 20 pounds...

I wonder if ESPN's greatest angler vote were cast now if KVD would not come out on top. The man is a machine!

A machine breaks down!!!! LOL.....

Just think about that.....

Very hard to compare one time period to another. Absolutely, KVD is a Great Angler and certainly is #1 in this time period.

I'll still stick with my own personal vote for Rick Clunn with KVD a very close second. Maybe in a few more years . . . .

Tex

another classic win for kvd....wow.

KVD or Rick Clunn.... Heck, I never could tell which one was better while I was teaching them everything I knew... LOL Course, after that ten seconds each, they went on to be way better...

Clunn gets a lot of style points for longevity and consistency over that long time...

In his day, Rick Clunn was the greatest angler. The same argument could be said for Larry Nixon (3 Megabucks championships). But for right now, this day, it belongs to KVD!

Back