Keeping busy in the "off season"

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Hunter

Reaction score
Hey y'all. Just trying to keep myself busy this winter (winter? it was 74 in Raleigh today) ... Anyway I checked out the new Gander Mountain in Cary, NC this morning. They are pretty proud of their stuff and I figure 20-30% over what you would expect to pay online or at a local shop. But it sure was fun to wander around the store. They must have had 200 handguns, 100 rifles and a bunch of flashy displays in the fishing and camping departments. High-class high-end and high priced. Good thing my wife was with me or I would have maxed out my AMEX card. Bada-Bing-Bada-Boom :D

(1/13/13)

They have a Gander Mountain about an hour from where I work in Charleston WV. I've been in there bought a few things but to be honest the big guys like them BPS and cabellas to over priced. if I'm going to buy on line I like Tackle Warehouse. The old mom and pop tackle stores if I'm going to overpay I'd rather give them the business.

Latest posts

Back