KB5601 Bass boat Trolling setup

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Jaworski

Reaction score
KB

Check out this link. Fits right in the rear post hole.

http://www.cornerstonegroupne.com/bigtroll.htm

Jaws

KB and others - If you are interested, I have a very similar setup which is going up for sale during my yard sale. I will show it to you guys when you invite yourselves to Anna to fish again. Holds four (4) DriftMaster rod holders. Will also fit 3/4 pin or 1 and 1/8 hole. Never did much trolling or set up for multiple rods. I have 8 others setups on the boat in various positions.

Don't miss that yard sale!!!!

Bill in VA

Heck Mr Bill. You could probably have a members only sale and get tons of space. Heck the next time KB invites us down to your place just have an auction.....:cool:

BF

Gunny - Yes, many are going into the sale!

Bruce - Yeah, we could go with an auction but then I would probably have to sell to the LOWEST bidder or Carlos would put my eye out from 1,000 yards.

KB - when are the invitations going out! LOL

I'll get right on that one, Bill

Pick up used sticks, in 06.

Plenty of deals, on used reels.

Spinners, and cranks, and traps, galore,

Enough stuff to satisfy us "Tackle Whores"

Look for the search light in the night sky, in beautiful Downtown Bumpass Va.

Febuary 31st 2006 from sunup to sundown. come early and stay late, Ask Rudy about the special discounts!!!!

Rudy don't give no steeenkin' special discounts. Gotta get the addition done and finish my workshop so I can inventory the stuff I have so I can see what I even have. I have boxes and boxes of "stuff" hidden that even I don't remember.

Got lots of rods, rods and reels (spinning / baitcasting / fly), lots of plastic, accessories, tackle boxes (hard and soft), plastic boxes, casting nets, rod holders, petro pumps, winterization stuff, anchors, lights for catching baitfish, blacklights for fishing at night, straps, buckles, boat ladders, props, fishfinders (in the box), boat poles and the list goes on and on.

Even my bestest friend won't catch any discounts from Rudy (and no you can't have my little ankile biter)

:rolleyes:

Ok, KB brought tears to my eyes, now thats funny right there....:lol::lol::lol:

Merry Christmas

BF

Soo Bill, when is the yard sale, sayyyy Saturday morning :rolleyes:

Rudy is da bomb!!!!!!

You need to meet Buster Billl!!!

What ya doing this saturday? Anyone fishing this Saturday????

Carlos <--- addidcted to the hot side

Working Saturday, Am I the only one who can go mid week ??

Carlos, Sue will kick you Ranger thumpin' ... for fishing on Christmas Eve!!!!!

KB

C - Can't do Saturday. Got 4 of the kids coming Friday night for Christmas Dinner and then to open presents on Saturday before they go home to their houses. Got a call at 0530 this morning that our other son (and ihis wife) were at the hospital getting ready to give birth to our second granddaughter so we will be heading out here soon to drive to Northern Virginia.

Yard sale will probably be in early Spring but will advise when and let you all come down a weeik early to get the high priced stuff before I discount it all the next week.

Ken S - Given that my bestest friend (Tox) is off until the 4th I think maybe we can set up a trip during the week. Anybody game for sometime between Christmas and New Years week?

Checked-out the website of the trolling rig. Looks nice, but if one had the means (material, tools, welder) I think it could be made for a few less $$. Plus, it would use my back seat post location and my wife wouldn't be happy that her fishing seat was gone, and that would equal to a bad day on the water :wacko:

Hey C! I'm up for Saturday - temps supposed be in the mid-50's!! Maybe we can get Mr. Bill to let us borrow a pass provided we don't pull a KB? (sorry KB - couldn't resist :D:D).

JC

Jim,

Looks like the new granddaddy and grandma took off! Lets plan for Monday, cool?

Hey Jim.... That supposed to be FUNNY......LOL

Where have you been hiding??

C - Monday works for me. Most of my clients are closed that week and my office is closed that day. More importantly, wife has given me the "all clear"!!

KB - hee hee!! See you Monday too? Get to try out my new BPS Pro Qualifier baitcaster/reel!!

JC

Monday? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM driving home would be a b**ch but something to think about? Arron you off Monday?

BF

We all need to get the OK from Mr. Bill before we screw something up!!!!

Oh yes. Mr Bill must give cleared hot so we can play! Do not want to rain on his parade taht is for super sure!!

Can't agree more!! May have to wait until we hear when he gets back from seeing the new grandson. Either way, we'll need his okay.

JC

Don't know why you all even ask anymore. Maybe I should put out a vending machine with the passes in it so you can just come and go when you want.

The GRANDDAUGHTER is beautiful and we had a nice time visiting. I will leave the passes under the mat on the front porch as I am not able to go.

Have a nice time fishing and Merry Christmas!

Will you be placeing the vending machine at the house or the ramp?

Not sure yet I will attend but Thanks either way.

BF

Geeez - Somebody can't take a joke! :wacko::wacko:

The vending machine will be at the house since if I put it at the ramp you can't get in through the gate (duh).

Have a great time on the water Monday and hope all of you and yours have a wonderful CHRISTMAS - Yes I said the C word!

You all have fun,

Have a very Happy Holiday, I have family up from Florida for the week. Bill Thanks again. It is very appreciated.

I havent put the trolling rig on my boat yet. Im waiting to see if the wife gets it for me for Xmas. If not Ill get it in the spring.

Mark

YIKES!! Sorry Bill :(:( - glad to hear the GRANDDAUGHTER visit went well! I hope you, Marty, Rudy and your entire family has a wonderful CHRISTMAS!

JC

Bill thank you very much for the permission!!;). Remember to look around the door when you get back and have a Very Merry Christmas!!

Hey y'all! Got me a pass for Monday. Assuming you guys will let me fish with you I will see you all around 0700 on Monday. Sent a note to KB so I can hitch a ride since I haven't had the time to work on the engine yet.

MERRY CHRISTMAS - MERRY CHRISTMAS - MERRY CHRISTMAS - MERRY CHRISTMAS

:):D:rolleyes::):D:rolleyes::):D:rolleyes::):D:rolleyes::):D:rolleyes::):D:rolleyes:

Change 57, Jim,

Mike has backed out and now I am free, but may have a buddy in town (not a sure thing) If you do not mind, you can ride with me and we may just have 3 in the boat. (I do not mind 3 plenty of room). But also, it is not sure that he is going to be here (job time off may not work out).

How does that sound????

Just to let you know about the weather (as of now). Looking at low 50s (yea!!!) but winds from the WNW at 23 mph (ugh). Could change hopefully!

Fish on!

Bill

That is some wind!!!!! But, at least it is not in the negatives!!!!!!

Thanks again, Bill!!!!

C - thanks for the heads up. Turns out that my neighbor is probably going to come with me. I'll be working Christmas day at my other job until about 10pm, so I'll need him in the car to keep me awake on the way back from Anna. Just as well - need to run the boat engine a bit.

Bill - 23mph? Yikes! Guess its as good an excuse as any to try the new transom mount trolling motor on the rear of the boat!

See you guys Monday - JC

Well, the weatherman is trying to take care of us. Wind on Monday has died down to 11 mph so here's hoping it falls even further.

I can't believe that Toxic DID NOT fish his spot at the duck blind last week. He threw everybody off for the the entire day! LOL

So, KB, are you going now?

Jim, no problem man, none at all! Was jsut trying to get the carpool thing going on!!!! When you taking off for down there?

Bill, good news and not any complaints from me. Supposed to be warm still, right? I also need to show you a GOOD point I found back in one of the creeks. Do nto worry, Favors hit he blind for tox! BTW is Tox going ot be there still?

C - KB is coming 'cause he is letting me fish out of the back again!

Weather holding in the low fifties!!!!!!!

Show me that spot!

Haven't heard Toxic pipe in but I know that his son is in town and next to him I am Toxic's bestest friend. Doesn't take much, just a purple pass. LOL

Cool deal Bill! I will run you guys to that point. It is near the duckblind we stopped at that was in the middle of the lake. Forget the name of that creek......

Cool deal with KB, glad he can make it and that you can fish with him! he is fun to fish with!

We are in....I went out with Travis Yesterday and the wind was brutal. Could not fish dike 2, had 1 foot rollers slapping the rip rap. Made me go find some other stuff!! Best fish of the day was the first fish of the day....... about 3 lbs. Came from the cove by the duckblind. It was hard to dropshot the bridges because of the wind but we managed 20-25 fish alltogether. Started getting into better fish at the end of the day twords dike 3. Saw Gunny's 5lber crusing that secret bank, maybe he'll get her caught Monday (unless I get there first). Had a spy that Bill paid to follow me around all day and gps my spots. This old guy in a Fisher tin rig would pull in behind me at EVERY spot I went to!!LOL!!

TOXIC

Hey Tox - That was me in that Fisher rig. I was in disguise. And what do you mean "old guy"?

C - Duckblind is in MillPond Creek directly across from Dike 2.

KB is a real trip to fish with. He even lets you catch the big ones (at least bigger than the ones he catches - haha)

Latest posts

Back