just purchaed Z7

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jude Dupre

Reaction score
Just bought a 2011 Z7 w/ 150 Pro XS from BPS in Denham Springs friday. went run it saturday and sunday and I absolutley love this boat ! It gets out the hole quick and also runs really great, I was told as the engine breaks in it will just run better, I can't imagine it getting any better on a 150, just very impressed !!

Congrats, I bought mine in '08 with a 150 OptiMax and still love it.:wub:

Bought my z-7 last year...had some glass problems with it, rod lockers cracked at the hull, both sides........fighting with warranty about blisters on back bottom corner. Pain in the a$$ but I do love the boat. Fast, Steady, get's me where I want to goon the western basin of lake Erie and the Detroit river. Good luck with yours......congrats

My 2010 was my first new boat ever. I got a Z7 with a 200 pro xs and love it!!

still working on setup but I am at about 69, but it will have a little more. should be 70+ when it gets dialed in.

With a 150, it should do mid 60's once set up.

Mine, with the 200, has been up to 74 mph, and there was still rpm left, but not enough water to run it out.

I regularly run it up to the 70-72 mph range, depending on which prop I have on at the time. My Bravo 1 25p will get me to 70, and the fury's will go even higher.

Latest posts

Back