I've Had This Stuck In My Craw For Several Days Now...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
Last week I caught follow-up to a local news story that's had me in a little internal rage ever since and I thought I needed to get it off my chest and share it with you guys. It was a story about a man who left his pickup running while he went back to lock the gate on his business. Somebody stole the truck with his four little dogs still in it. He was offering a reward for the dogs and even said that the thieves could keep the newer looking Dodge truck so long as he got the little dogs back. They showed a picture of the dogs and it looked like they were a couple of Daschunds and a couple of Schnauzer or Terrier type dogs. The follow-up story reported that the truck had been found abandoned with the windows rolled up and all four dogs dead from suffocation in the summer heat. The dirty bastards...it would have been kinder to let them loose on the shoulder of I-40 than what they did. I hope that there's a special place in Hell for anybody who would do such a thing. I can somehow tolerate people being cruel to other people but not animals and children. I can only imagine the pain the poor man who owned the dogs must be feeling.

:(:angry:Harpo

:eek: I share your pain-:(:angry:. The bad thing about the Internet [bless Al Gore] is that now guys like you can share crap like this with guys like me. Before the Internet [bless Al Gore], I could have been oblivious to this.

Well Harpo, now I'm in a little internal rage.. I truly believe that if those people are caught, and there's know doubt about their guilt, they should be turned over to a bunch of volunteers who would take care of the punishment they deserve. You know darn well those no good pieces of crap knew what they were doing when they left the windows up when they decided to dump the truck..

Uncle Billy

They weren't related to Michael Vick, were they? Looking for a plea bargain!

That just plain ole sucks. Hope they get the people who done this to the animals

craw.jpg

Sort of like a gullet I suppose.:rolleyes:

HaHaHaHa... Thanks Harpo... It's one of those terms you wonder about but never take the time to really find out what something is...:p

Thanks..What are you doing up so late?

Uncle Billy

Happy to be of service.:) I sit at my desk read the boards and watch Letterman and Seinfeld every night before I go to bed.

I love those colloquialisms that liven up our everyday language. A few weeks ago in a sales meeting I was telling my boss about a problem that had cropped up by saying, "we had a real rhubarb about this".

He said, "Rhubarb? Isn't that a kind of pie?"

I said, "No, it's more like a brouhaha". He gave up at that point.:lol:

Back