It's about that time...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Cozadd

Reaction score
I checked the water temps yesterday. 45 degrees. Looks like its time to wake my boat from its winter slumber. The first 3 or 4 times out seem to be kinda tough for me with the low temps. Any good advise for this time of year in the Midwest. I usually concentrate on main lake points and crawl a spinner bait abound deeper structure. Then I move into the coves a little bit in search of the warmest water. How about you guys and gals?

Jeff,

Where do you usually fish. I am originally from Quincy, still ave family there. I vist frequently now, staying in Carthage to be close to my mother who is in a nursing ome in Camp Point. You ever fish the State Park Lake at Argyle?

I fish Argyle about 25 times a year. It's basically my home lake. I love that lake, its got a lot to offer. Have you fished it Greg?

I tried to check the water temperature, but I couldn't get the thermometer through the stupid ICE!!! :angry:

Gene

Still COLD here....I cant wait....getting crazy.....will be a few more weeks before I can. Our early catch and release season opens soon, but I want to get in the Detroit River for walleye!

3-24_small.JPG

no fun dodgin iceburgs that are travelling @ 7mph. They leave MARKS!

Latest posts

Back