Is kinami baits still in business?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Welc

Reaction score
Does anyone know if kinami baits is still in business, their website is up? I use their flash worm (senko) it is my favorite bait. This year all of the WalMarts in my area (3), Gander Mnt, Dicks and a local tackle store - Presley's Worm Ranch all stopped carrying all Kinami baits (flash, grubs etc...). Looks like I'm going to have to shop online and buy in bulk. Anybody know the best place to get Kinami Flash Worms in bulk? Thanks for the help. Paul

:(

Interesting side note - if I go to their website kinamibaits.com/flash.htm and click on order now I get a "page cannot be found", Bass Pro website has them still.

Hey Paul, Not 100% sure but either myself or my wife may have some Kinami / Senkos. Let me check this weekend if i get up to my dads. She used to use them, so she may have some left over. Jim

Paul,

From what I know.. A kinami flash is a yamamoto senko in a dfferent bag. From what I've heard the material and salt content are exactly the same.

Well, since Derek's baits are made right alongside my coveted GYCB, I guaranteeeee you they are not out of business. Go to Gary's site and buy all you want. Yamamoto/Kinami does not do bulk...well for the public anyway;) I can get bulk baits but I'm special:lol: :lol:...actually I can only get certain colors. You may find these baits on sale but very rarely and never condoned by GYCB. The only thing they discount are discontinued colors. Email me if you have any questions.

TOXIC

http://yamamoto.baits.com/cgi-bin/order/scan/sf=category/se=kinami?ZuXvWckG;;83

Thanks everyone! Jim let me

:Dknow if you have any grn pumpkin and I will take them off of your hands. I wonder why the stores in my area stopped carrying them? I guess the best thing would be to call them and ask them!

Green pumpkin should be exactly the same in both Flash and Senko. I thought you might have been looking for a unique Flash color.

All the best,

Glenn