Introduce myself...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete DeMatteo

Reaction score
Just found out about this site through www.mysporttrac.com. Thought I would introduce myself to you all. Haven't found a boat to buy yet but am in the market for one. At the present I am fishing from the shore mostly at Cachuma Lake in the Santa Ynez, Ca area.

Hey Pete,

Welcome to the board. Being from CA I assume you'll need a 4-stroke on your boat right? Is the 4-stroke ban in all of CA or just certain counties? What kind of fish do you catch from the shore of Cachuma?

Marke

Thanks Marke,

Don't know about the 4 stoke question, guess I'll have to brush up on boat regulations in Ca. Cachuma Lake stocks Bass (Large & Smallmouth), Trout. There are some natural Red Ear and Blue Gill as well. My son caught a 3# Red Ear last year, err...well... maybe 2#...ah..., anyway it was big. I have fished that lake alot many years ago, work, etc. has kept me away too long, would like to get into it again. Nice pictures in your library, looks like you're having fun. Hope to be around for awhile.

Hi Pete,

Welcome. This is an excellent site to bring your questions about getting a boat. I presume you have a Sportrac. I drive a Ford F-150 SupreCrew so welcome to a fellow Ford owner. Jump in and feel free to conribute or post a question.

Thanks Greg,

Yea, do own a SportTrac, need something to tow, hopefully a boat soon. Is that your Tracker in your library? I am looking for something that will be versatile in nature. Fishing, sking, pleasure, etc. Have any input?

There are two of us "here" with Magna 19s...Jeff White (Mag na19) has one, also. I love the boat, but they are rare and out of production. I think the last were made in 1997. Lowe still made (2002) an almost identical boat, very deep, wide, a9+' long and a fully barricaded splashwell (back splashwell has a wall even with the gunwales). Absolutely great boat for "big" water. Jeff fishes Erie and Ontario. I fish Lake Michigan. I've modified mine with a large rear deck hgousing a secong livewell. I fish both bass and walleye tourneys. Its also a good family boat. Cleverly converted it seats 8 people comfortably. With the bimini top it is truly an all-around boat. The Targa 18' walk through comes close. But look at the Lowe 19' http://www.loweboats.com/FishBoats/FishingMachine/FM197WT.html

pete,me and greg got the same year boat.the capacity plate says 10 people,but the most ive ever had was 4,thats comfortable enough to fish with.

this series is pertty all around.the front deck is big enough to stretch out on,as i have done may a days on those hot lake ontario summers.mine with a 90 hp and all the fixins will move 35-36 mph on the gps.

the magna series was somewhat replaced by the targas,the diffrence being no transom splash rail.ive been out in true 6 ft-8 ft waves on lake ontario and stayed dry.

as with greg,i pull mine with a 95 ford f-150 4x4.always had fords for trucks.thats the only truck,other than a ih scout!

hope your boat serch goes well.

There are a lot of good boat manufacturers out there. the real challenge is to find a dealer who will take care of you after the sell. Do your home work well and check with people who have bought from any dealler your thinking of buying from. A quality boat can turn into a real headache if the dealer won't service you and take care of your needs.

When you buy , buy what fits your needs, not what the dealer thinks is your needs.

Welcome aboard, Pete!

Since you mention your son, I assume that you're looking for something for the family which includes your wife..... Wives LOVE real windshields! The Deep-V and Fish & Ski type boats are probably your best bet. Buying used can save you some big $$ and there are a lot of good used boats out there. If you find something you like - Tracker/Nitro or otherwise - ask here about what you've seen before you buy; you will get honest, helpful answers.

me!

Welcome,

Hate to be the voice of reason here but I feel the need to save you from the "Tin Men" and remid them that "dem bassus just luvs sparkles". Hang around, this board is a hoot!!

TOXIC

Pete - Welcome to your new home!!

Like the gang says above, decide what type of fishing you want to do, how much money you want to spend, look at lot's of different boats and find a good dealer. If you do look at a Nitro/Tracker there are so many folks on this board that chances are either someone HAS or did HAVE the boat you want and can give great advice.

I run a Pro Crappie 175, good combo boat for bass,striper, catfish, trout and panfish. Take my 2 boys (5 and 3 years old) out every weekend!

TrepMan

Hey there Pete - welcome aboard.

Earlier, Greg mentioned several boats, including a Targa 18. I have one, complete with the full windshield, custom top, cover, etc. If you get interested in one, let me know and I'll share what I know.

Tex

Welcome Pete, and like Toxic I will say this about glass vs tin, the glass will ride much better, but tin is less maintenance. But you just can't argue with the beeeeauteeeeeee of sparkles.......dem bassus jus luv 'em!

Boys and Girls,

Remember, "Oz never gave nothin' to the tin men that they didn't already have..."

We have fishing skill and reason on our side...far more that a jingle! Dem bassus are scared of dem sparkles!

Greg, you been staring at your PC terminal too long again???? LOL Wasn't the tin man the one without a brain???? LOL I think they had the scarecrow and tinman mixed up really. Tin is good, but glass is best!

Welcome Pete,

Well, I see those glass guys couldn't leave well enough alone and have already started pollutin' your brain! LOL All I gotta say is dem sparkles is nice, but tin is in.

Rich D

When you're right, you have to stand up and let it be known! We will fight for justice, we will protect the innocent from the evil infringment of tin! We shall inform the WORLD the glass is the AMERICAN way! LOL

Actually Pete, the best boat for you is whatever fits your budget, has the right layout for your style, and will be supported by the dealer after the purchase! Tin or Glass, but you didn't hear that from me!

GLASS RULES, down with the evil oppression of the overbearing tin regime! Hell no we won't go! Tin is the devil, glass shall set you FREEEEEEEE!

See, it must be something in the glass. A brief shining moment of sanity and clarity:

"Actually Pete, the best boat for you is whatever fits your budget, has the right layout for your style, and will be supported by the dealer after the purchase! Tin or Glass, but you didn't hear that from me!"

Between the irrational babbling of an obviously sick individual. A sure sign of sparkle sickness. A shame, really.

Pete - Don't listen to Rob and Toxic, just look at your retirment plan:

(assumes tax/title/rigging/freight extra)

700lx w/75hp 2 stroke = $12,855, and 17ft long 84 inches wide.

PT175 w/75hp 2 stroke = $11,965, and 17ft 3 1/2 inches long 84 inches wide.

So you save $1000 bucks up front and the 175 will burn LESS gas as it's lighter. OH and IF you hit a stump or hurt the hull, you same more $$ in repairs AND time in the shop on Aluminium vs. Glass.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program!!!

You'll learn quickly Pete, we fight like family and love each other the same way!!

AHHHH, they've infiltrated our lines! Sabotage. It's propaganda I say. Not true, those words would never leave the lips of a patriot like me!

They're everywhere. I know they're watching me, they know my every thought. The tin men are coming, the tin men are coming! red, yellow, blue, green, stop touching me! heeeellllp meeeeeee! STOP talking to me! Get out of my head! If you think this is fun.....just wait until March! LOL

I'm so confused! If I go glass, wouldn't it shatter at high speed? If I go tin, it will dent and wouldn't hold up either. Maybe I'll just build my own raft, similar to Huckleberry Fin's and start that way. I have some old sheets I can use for sails. :eek:)

Protect yourselves before it spreads! Tin men, hear my call, we must band together and help our fallen brethren. Sparkle sickness can be cured! All that is required is to gather up the sick and take them out for a day in a boat as nature intended. Get them away from the harmful chemicals of glass and sparkles. Put them in an all-natural tin boat and watch the madness vanish!

Don't listen to that flyweight! Trep's thinking in driver to hull weight ratios. A 700 lx hull will weigh say 1200 lbs while the PT175 only 800 lbs. Given that Trep only weighs 135 lbs soaking wet and after a big meal, he really doesn't need a heavier boat! He could float on a piece of packing styrofoam with a TM and battery on it as well! And really, his catches reflect his "small" thinking! Think BIG! Big boat equals BIG fish! Look at Toxic's library, mine, Mac's! All glass boats, all Big fish. Then look at Treps, Mo's and most of the tin guys! Small fish. I don't know WHAT Scott's problem is. Some guys can buy a big boat but are lost due to too many years in a canoe! LOL Scott catches bait! Sorry tin guys, it's time to fight dirty! LOL You see Pete, when people get SERIOUS about their fishing, they always step up to glass and their catches almost always get bigger! It's just the way God intended it! I don't make the rules, I just play by them! Why else would a poor lowly underpaid guide like me want to get an even BIGGER boat that uses more gas unless there was a just reward associated? Hmmmmm gotta wonder huh? Nope, it's just the way it is! SIMCLMPCFGJNO! (decode that one!)

Bassus!?! Serious fishing? Pete, all I gotta say is if it don't got teeth, it is bait.

Sitting in my chair laughing my (politically correct?) fiber glass jack nuts off?

AH very good grasshoppa! But even the big muskymen use GLASS walleye boats. Most of the PWT and RCL are going to glass for big water! BIG boat, big fish! Pike guys use tiny little tin boats because they like the way the big fish can put the boat on plane while pulling it across the lake, saves on gas!

You can't have him, we saw him first. We called it! We got first dibs! He's a glass man!

Pete - I WON'T even try to explain the thinking these 'glass boys are spewing out. That last line of Rob's says it all "Why else would a poor lowly underpaid guide like me want to get an even BIGGER boat that uses more gas", see even by their logic it's flawed!!!

Wait I figured it out, I have to think BIG, FAT, LAZY!! That's it, those BIG guys need 'glass cause their big butts will sink a thinner boat!!! LOL

Oh and Pete - You realy want to confuse yourself, add the Logic/Triumph line of Roplene formed plastic boats!!

http://www.triumphboats.com/roplene.asp

So, in the end do you want to spend more money to buy something heavier to compensate for a "short" comming then buy 'glass, otherwise TIN RULES!!!!

That's it Trep, I'm starting my nekked indian snow ritual dance again! GA will once again be snowed in for the winter because of YOU! Didn't learn your lesson last year huh? Mac, you get started too! GA will see record snow fall this year mister! Us fat butted guys can do a mean snow dance mister man! That tin boat won't see water or the light of day until next August!

The ones that use glass are spies from the sparkle side! Bass fishermen trying to poison our ranks from within!

We tin guys are economical and environmentally correct all around! Natural, cost effective boats with a natural environmentally correct power source! Other than Toxic, who among you glass guys can say that!

Oh, and I meant Pete is just another warped member of the board! Whether he will be on the glass side or the right, I mean tin side has yet to be determined!

See Pete - us TIN guys give you reliable, verifiable information and these 'glass fat butted guys try lies, smears and "nekked indian snow ritual dance"!!!

Rob - Looks like you started early this season it is COLD today, only gonna hit the low 70's!! Should heat up the fall bite!

Do you realize the amount of energy is consumed to make just 1 tin soda can let alone an entire soda can boat? You guys are the reason for the CA energy crisis! LOL And the pollutant byproducts from the manufacturing of tin is out of sight. Then you guys don't even recycle your boats like you should every 2-3 years when the rivets go and they start leaking! Old glass boats never die, just change owners!

Rob's nekkid indian snow dance ritual. The stuff nightmares are made of.

OK, obviously there is no reasoning with these dillusional infiltraitors! Toxic, break out our secret weapon. Give them a taste of the Toxic blast and send them back under the tin scrap piles from wence they crawled!

Warning to all tin men! We did not want to have to resort to this drastic measure, but you leave us no choice! It is known that fiberglass is the superior boat and we will one day rule the world.....no the universe! There is no place for the weaker tin boat species and we will crush you like a beer can on Bubba's forehead from the massive weight of our fiberglass rigs. There is no creek channel or bayou in which you can hide. No mountain pond or stream. Certainly no massive body of water to get lost in that we cannot find you. Be converted to become extinct. The choice is yours, this is your final warning!

Toxic, warm up the weapon! Beans, eggs, cheap beer, slim jims, and lots of vegetables. We want this to be quick and painless for them.

OK guys, I think I have enough information to make my decision. Based on all the facts, biased or otherwise, I feel that the only rational way to go to maintain a neutral position is with a Marine Painted Wood Swan. A completely natural product that is environmentally condusive to its surroundings and can easily be camouflaged in those calm, quit coves. Please let me know when and where the next meet will be held, would like to be apart of your team. Room for a buddy.
swan%20boat.jpg

Wood! The common enemy of tin and glass! Banish him!

Aw the heck with it. I will fish with ya!

Pete, have you been affected by the dark side? Wood? Wood will rot, and it must be painted thus releasing noxious fumes into the atmosphere. And think of the forrest they will have to cut down to build your......swan! Plus you don't want to be mistaken for a snow goose and shot at during hunting season. What's the max HP on that thing anyway? I bet if you put Toxic on the back, it will not only float like a swan but fly like a 747 too!

OK look up to Beeps post where Rich wants to upgrade TO a 50hp! What's he runnin now a weed whacker? LOL Glass guys upgrade BY 50HP not TO 50hp!

Pete..

Let this be a leeson to you...Mommy and Daddy warned you about trying to find "friends" through the internet. As for me, I have five boats...all are "tin". I love being surrounded by my hobby while pursuing my hobby...all those former Miller Genuine Draft cans float me and keep my running from fish to fish...I have no idea what you recycle to get fiberglass...I just know it makes you itch! And, anything they can make into big fluffy pink rolls ain't nothing I want! Give me beer cans or leave me on the shore! Hey, metal boats rule...Do you the the Aircraft Carrier Abraham Licoln is sparkly...no...its a metal hull...nuff said! Now, let's argue...rivets or welded...there's an issue worth a debate!

Oh Greg - IT needs to be: Rivits, Welded or Formed (can't leave those Tundra and Avalanche folks out of the fight)!

Welcome Pete!

I've been to Lake Cachuma...

beautiful country...haven't fished the lake, but have swam in the outlet...I have a brother that lives in Santa Barbara...have you been to the Cold Springs Tavern???

az

Ahoy Matie,....there's always room in the bilge for another floater!!..LOL

O.k. The voice of reason has arrived. If this is your first boat start small so you will have something to look forward to getting in the future. Let your boat grow with you and your experience. My first boat was aluminimumminm(side note: if you would'nt eat something you can't pronounce why would you drive it?) and served me well, except for being to slow, to small, too non-shiney, to light in the wind, etc. I was forced to buy my 896 because of drool marks I left on it (you know...if you break-it you buy it, I found out it's the same with drool) Bottom line find out what you want from a boat and make an educated decision. If you want an unbiased opinion of glass and aluminmiimnm boats don't test ride a glass boat, you'll be hooked on sparkles for sure.

Gene

p.s. biggest bass I've caught was 3-4 weeks after I had to buy the 896.

Everybody stand back......one more can of smoked, RAW Oysters mixed with a couple of cans of Vienna Sausage (jelly and all), a little tabasco, some picante, pickled pigs feet (and eggs), some hot sausage jambalaya,......sure hope I can control this........cabbage, pickled cucumbers with mayo.......please for the love of God, stop me before we reach the point of no return.......Just say...

"I love glass", "I will buy glass", "I will rig my glass with a Mercury".....stay away from me Rob, I've got the match lit and the tightie whities are stretched tight as a drum.....I figure one good blast outta melt those tin rigs, then we'll roll em' into balls, paint em' red and white (just like the avalanche) and use em' for bobbers. Think of it this way, when I melt the polar icecaps, we will have a lot more water to fish......

TOXIC (sung to the tune of "Cant Touch This"--MC Hammer)

Ya see Rob, us tin guys don't have to race from spot to spot trying to catch fish. The fish appreciate the tin boat so much, they come to us and we catch them at our leisure!

You see Pete how easy they make it for us. As Greg so graciously pointed out for us, it takes FIVE tin boats to do the job of but one glass boat! So when you compare actual costs, tin is much more expensive. And as for his referrence to aircraft carriers.....when was the last time you have ever heard of anything intelligent being done during a defense contract? Terrorists wouldn't try to blow up a fiberglass battle cruiser because the sparkles on a ship that size would blind them before they reached it! And they would be able to put that puppy on plane thus crossing the ocean in 4 hours and 22 minutes flat! The tin theory just doesn't hold water (punn intended). It has too many holes in it that even rivets or welds can't cover up! In case you haven't noticed, this has gone WAY beyond what boat is good for you. It is now an interfamily feud! And the tin guys are in WAY over their heads! I have noticed though that all my support has retreated! Guys?????? you still there? Tox? Anyone? Don't just leave me out here to the tin scavengers!

You see Rich, your definition of fish and mine differ. What tin guys call fish, glass guys call bait! Dem lil fish tank sized pip squeaks are a wee less then the size of most of the jerkbaits I throw! And the reason we must move so often is that within minutes of arriving at any given spot, we catch ALL the decent, quality fish and have to move on to the next spot leaving the dinks behind for the tin guys that haven't made it out from the ramp yet all 50 ponies a hummin! Ever heard a tin boat on plane? Sounds remarkably like a bumble bee trapped in a pepsi can! But there's no mistaking a big V-6 opening up across the lake on a glass rig, you can hear that roar and thunder for miles! ARgh argh argh! Pure gas fed manhood strapped on back there. Be careful what you mess with boy, if you ain't got testosterone oozing out of every part of your body, you ain't even qualified to run one of these rigs! So come back when you graduate from JR, tin high! LOL Just you wait until Buzz gets here. Even Bob G is smart enough to drive a glass boat and that's saying something! LOL Boy is it ever gonna be a loooooong winter this year!

Let's see now, I know a couple of TV18 owners with 150hp "bumble bee trapped in a pepsi can! " Hmm that Tundra and Avalanche can handle more HP then your little "glass boat!!!

Oh no you just didn't! But you take a TV18 with a 150 and 18 foot glass boat with a 150 and which goes faster? Hmmmmm? The heavier glass boat......go figure. And if tin is better, then WHY of WHY are the tin guys trying so desperately to emmulate glass with the Avalanche and Tundras? Hmmmmmm???? Why?????

Careful there Rob-Boy or we'll get somebody to open up a Tun(dra) of whoop-@$$ on you... Maybe even bury your sorry carcass under an Avalanche of cans...Or, better yet hang you up at the end of the range like a Targa and let Carlos have at ya!

Nitro (glass): meaning fast, to pass the competition. Seemingly unfair advantage not only against competition but also lesser sister boats made of tin!

Tracker (tin): meaning to track or follow. To try to catch up to faster, way ahead glass boats.....Nitro (Glass).

My boat was the last glass boat made under the name Tracker. Then the company must have realized, hey, this boat is way to nice and way to fast, we need to change the name. Let's call them Nitros from now on. And thus the saga was born!

The Avs are the hybrid attempt to bridge the gap and bring about world peace, but you guys crossed the line. Toxic..........FIRE!

Fellas, just give up now! Toxic and I are stubborn, and never say die. You can't win against truth! Besides, this is kind of fun and it could and probably will go on ALL winter! LOL

Welcome Pete...I see you've heard from the full compliment of deranged members here.

Let me just add, I'm working on developing a new boat with a revolutionary new design...I'm calling it FIBERTIN!!!

Neeley for prez....always the diplomat! He appeals to both sides of the vote. OK Ken, you come up with a boat that rides like glass, looks purty like glass, sparkles included!, fast like glass, is light like tin, easy to repair like tin, and less expensive like most tin, drafts shallow like some tin boats, and won't ever rot or oxidize..........and I'll think about it! And once you do that and are a mega billionare, remember good ole buddy, old pal, old friend, us lowly folks at the board!

Deranged...

I took a poll...And only two of the little men who follow everywhere I go think I am deranged...The other four said I was psychotic...So there!!!!

those glass boats hold nothing to the tin boats.

ill just have to take my boat back to work and get that sparkley paint job on it!

its not the boat or the sparkleys that catch fish,its the person with the rod(s) in his hand!

tin doesnt get stress cracks in the gelcoat!!

fiber is expensive to fix for all you riccochet rabbits,going across the lake,bouncing off stumps with the sparklies,then coming back over them with the trolling motor to fish them!

tin has been around,tried and proven,no need to inprove on perfection!

my 2 pennies thrown in!

Sure..... I've been known to catch a few, uh-h-h, "small" fish in my day..... "Bait" as "someone" here referred to it..... Then, after I've got the bait, I use it to pull in the bigger ones!

Please Note: I'm standing on "Sparkles"!
catfish.jpg

Andy Z.,

Sorry I haven't responded earlier, I was overtaken by all the enthusiazm here. Where in Santa Barbara does your brother live? Yes, I love Cold Springs Tavern, excellant food and beverage. Oh, by the way, are you a TIN MAN or a SPARKLE? Ahhh...sorry...still involved with this thread. Before this post I didn't realize there was such strong division in fishing boats, better watch my tongue :eek:)Believe it of not, I can still feel the Love!

Alrighty, I had to get a last shot in for the night. To quote a glass guy above, "pure gas fed manhood strapped on back there..."

Now realizing this is a family forum it sure seems like someone needs to make up for other, shall we say, shortcomings. I guess the nekkid snow dance will only produce an inch or so...

Wrong again my friend, I'm behind 90% of the noreasters up here! LOL And I'm not afraid to say, you CAN ask the missuz! It's a frenchman thing! LOL

Tin is in, specially BIG TIN (Targa 18). After all, we got a movie! Them sparkle boats ain't got one.

John Cusak and Billy Bob Thorton starring in Pushing Tin. It's not really an airplane movie, it's all about fishing in Tin around airport ponds!

That's Right TT....it's PUSHING Tin because...

1. It won't sell itself, like glass.

2. It get on plane, like glass.

3. It won't go as fast......as glass.

4. It won't stay watertight, like glass.

and most of all.....

IT WONT SPARKLE.......LIKE GLASS!!

LOL

TOXIC

But if you buff it up real good, it WILL shine like the chrome in Toxic's teeth! Payback's a b$*&%

ha..ha...ha,

Oh Rob, As the boys from Monty Python would say " I fart in your general direction" and you KNOW how dangerous that can be with me.......LOL

TOXIC

ps..I once knew a cute girl up New York way that could suck start a Harley, but I heard she married a lowlife Chaplain Guide..With a bird dog that rips up his lawn. LOLOL Paybacks are FUN!!

She can! And it makes the marriage all the merrier! Now Stay clear of the missuz! I'm fair game, but don't take well to the "your wife" jokes. Seriously! You get one free shot and then the warning! Consider this the warning. Now back to popshots at each other!

How bout "your Mamma" jokes... LOL......Lighten up, it's all in fun, there is absolutely no disrespect meant. You should know me better than that by now....Your wife, your mamma, your daddy, your sister, etc., are all just ways to get the punchline out. I will respect your boundries but don't get all macho on me.....

TOXIC

Rob is the ultimate Macho Man...in the winter when he's not guiding, he heads up the Village People review on the Reservation just north of Plattsburgh!!!

Not getting macho. And like I said, it's done and over. I've just seen it escalate until somebody talking about how the "$#@%#@ somebody's old lady" or yada yada. I just like to head it off fast! I threw my own father off the porch once for upsetting my wife and for the first 3 years we were married her dad was scared silly of me and wouldn't come to a function if I was there because of something he did. But no worry Tox, I know you didn't mean anything by it, but when somebody draws the line, the next guys always draws it a little lower and I just don't like that. My mama, well, I don't pick on her except when she's around. My mom's great, a little phsycotic now and then (runs in the family) but she worked hard to raise my brother and I in the absence of my hobo, drunk, abusive dad! Plus my mom is a Staff SGT, all 4'11" of her! She barks out orders pretty good at the privates and corporals! LOL SR Master SGT says she's got what it takes to be a lifer! LOL THAT dude has LT's jump when he speaks. They might out rank him, but know an old war dog when they see one. He commands respect everywhere and took my mom in and toughened her up. So if you wanna crack jokes at her......hey it's your A$$! LOL And yes, my mom does wear combat shoes!

Hey again Pete!

I'm a tin man...

It takes Tin to Win!!!

I was smokin' all the glass boats this summer in my club tournaments...TV-18 RULES!!!

My brother lives lives a few blocks from the beach...can't remember the name of the street...I know it's North...near Rose's cafe...know it??? He has a Harley and we've been up to Cold Springs many times...Sunday afternoons are great!

az

(From all us 'tin' guys)

"Sticks and stones will break...fiberglass!"

An' we don't fear scratches in the sides or bottoms of our boats, either!

Andy,

Meigs Road? Rose Cafe has great Mexican Food. Your Tracker is looking sweeeeeet! My son and I went fishing this morning at Cachuma this morning, off the shore line. Skunked! Going again tomorrow morning though. Night Crawlers and Crank Bait. Any suggestions? Can I come up and get your Tracker?.....What?....NO?....Stingy!

TV-18

150 XR6 $18,220.00*

150 XR6 56-58mph

NX882

150 XR6 $19,675.00*

150 XR6 64-65mph

Avalanche

150 XR6 $21,675.00*

no speed available

Tough call. For the money, I'd take the TV-18, save the $1500+ and put them into "extras" like a jack plate, finders, tackle, etc., while you glass boys shell out that extra moolah just to buy the boat. My TV-18 can keep up with you glass boys if I had to :)

Pete,

Hate to tell you this but you didn't catch anything BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T IN A SPARKLEY BOAT!! I have never....let me repeat that....never....been skunked in my sparkley rig (I also ALWAYS keep a box of worms under the seat to KEEP that record intact... LOL).

TOXIC

TOX- I have never been skunked in my TIN rig either, what's your point? :)

And I DON'T use live bait to keep that record!

Bruce,

You will be now........CHICKEN CLAW, CHICKEN CLAW, CHICKEN CLAW..call me when you are ready to negotiate a deal to remove the TOXIC chicken claw curse.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back