I'm Back

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been boatless, or vessel impaired, or...,since I sold my Nitro 185 Sport around 10 years ago. I was a Nitro Tracker Owners member in the early 2000s. Guess I still am. I am picking up my 2016 Pro 175 TXW with a 60 this Friday. Just wanted to say, hey! Hope I like tin as much as I liked my fish n ski.

I've been boatless, or vessel impaired, or...,since I sold my Nitro 185 Sport around 10 years ago. I was a Nitro Tracker Owners member in the early 2000s. Guess I still am. I am picking up my 2016 Pro 175 TXW with a 60 this Friday. Just wanted to say, hey! Hope I like tin as much as I liked my fish n ski.
I think you are gonna love it. You won't have to worry about cracking it on rocks or stumps like you would the fiberglass boat. Is your new rig gonna have the bed liner coating inside instead of carpet ??? I think this is the smartest thing in boat evolution in years !!! . I just bought a 2000 Bass Tracker Tournament V18 with a blown up 90hp motor. I am taking the Johnson GT 150 off of my old leaky 1992 Raycraft and putting it on the V18. Then I am gonna pull out all of the old rotten carpet and roll on a couple of coats of Durabak. Put in some new seats . It's gonna be sharp when I get through.

Yes, it has the vinyl instead of the carpet. Took it out Saturday morning for the "break in". Tried to fish, but very windy. This is my third boat and the first time in my life that I forgot the damn drain plug!!! The bilge needed rinsed out anyway! Most of the places that I go around here have crushed limestone sealcoated parking lots next to the ramps. Was always picking little tar coated pieces of rock out of my carpet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back