I Need Help Locating Nitro Boat Seats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobcat University

Reaction score
Guys, I'm in San Antonio, Tx and I have a 1997 Savage 884 Nitro boat. The seats (driver and pssenger) have seen it's last days and I need to have them replaced. Where can I get replacement seats? They don't have to new, just in great condition. I've looked on eBay with no luck. The seats on the boat right now are the type where you can lift the bottom of the seat and store items. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Check out Llebroc Industries. I am going to order some seats from them for my 929 this month. They sent me a sample of the material and it is a lot thicker than the OEM Nitro seats. http://pilotchair.com/cat-llebroc-gt-1-bass-boat-seating.cfm

Hmm... don't know what happened to my post. I originally suggested the site below. Seems to be the most value priced on the web for boat seats.

www.boatingseats.com

If it is just the cover that is shot, you might want to consider taking them to an upholstery shop. I had a seam torn in my passenger seat and had it repaired with a replacement marine vinyl panel (it was too bad to re-sew). Cost me $60 and looks like new.

Latest posts

Back