I Found Mac's New Boat!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Murray

Reaction score
While crappie fishing on Lake Fork this weekend I think I found the perfect boat for Mac and his new endeavors with Ranger.

As 30-40 boats were all piled up on the same main-lake hump, in comes an old brown/tan (why are ALL old boats brown/tan??) 1750VS Ranger with........

drumroll please!......

Not one, but TWO flip-up NITRO seats!! You may be driving a Ranger, but when it really counts, your ass would be in a Nitro!

Slayed 'em! 20 crappie and 6 bar-fish in about 2 hours. I left at 20 because I forgot the limit was 25! The big slabs haven't quite turned on yet, but they should come around pretty soon.

Just noticed you live in Frisco...me too! Moved into Preston Vineyards a couple of months ago. Where do you live?

That's it... Mac's drivin' a "Nitranger"...or a "Rangero".... What's it gonna be? Too bad Ranger quit the aluminums...he'd be "acceptable" to us tin guys... But, truth be known he's still gonna have his butt in a Nitro cuz his Naugathong is embroidered with the Nitro Logo... And, you gotta know he's still gonna wear his "signature" line of clothing!

He's been in his Nitro so long that he probably has the letters indented in his back!

az

Speaking of Mac's new clothing line...was at BPS in Dallas last week and saw his new Mr. Crappie shirts hanging by the big tank. A family was standing by the display talking about how cool the drawing was. It was all I could do to keep from saying, "I know that dude!"

Great job, Mac! Keep up the awesome work!

You should've said to them...."Ya'll wana see my tattoo he did fer me on my ARSS?!"...LOL...That's cool Adam...thanks for the info.....BTW,..wait'll you see the Bluegill, Catfish, Lrgmth, Smallmouth and Walleye designs!! They're SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!..They're really gonna sell!! Can't wait!

Mac

I know what you mean Adam....it;s almost like a fatherly pride when you see the BigDog doing so well and the public admiring his wares.....and if they only really knew (like we do) the demented mind behind it all...lol

God Bless you Mac!

Mini

hahahha....thanks dude,...I'll NEVER forget our first trip to Springfield for All Star,..via KC,...man that one STILL makes me laugh when we talk about it...(Ya just had to be there!!...WWAAZZUUP?!)...LOL!!!

LOL.....Stopping for a cocktail at an "establishment" near the airport....and SPRINTING to the gate.....man I thought we were both gonna have heart attacks!!!!

Too much fun!

Mini

lol...try that now after 9-11 and we'd be dodgin' M-16 rounds in addition to the OJ marathon!!! LOL Man if I had the time,..that trip alone could be a full cartoon book!!

Man,..it got better by the 1/2hr!!!..and it NEVER let up!!

ahahahhaa.....my guts still hurt from laughin'!! I'll never forget the "heart to heart" talk I got from Emily Shaffer in the hotel lounge that night....and Brown's Caking!!!

!@#%!@%%!...I'm cryin' now!!!!!.....STOP!!!!!..LOL

That was the best.....if we EVER top that trip Mac, just shoot me cause I dont think I could live through another one!

Mini

Oh we'll top it for sure,.....we've only just begun!! LOL

I'd be very dissapointed if our first trip ended up being our best trip ever,...can't happen that way....it isn't in the rules!!..lol

True...true....

Remember the President of Owner hooks, Katsuhiro ****anishi in tears when we would yell "WAAASSSSUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!" ?.....

Too funny, your right we will start this weekend at your house. BTW we need a new slogan for fishing this year....

Mini

That's NO LIE folks.....honest to God truth,....his friends call him "Kat ****".....ahahahhaahahhah....I love this sport

I like the sticker Dan J gave to me from Mercury "eat my Wake!!!" Rangerboy!

LOL, Yeah Trep, we left the tin vs glass debate, but don't come in here with the big guys and pretend like your toy can get out of it's own way! LOL Say, does that thing even get on plane???? LOL Plane is when the boat goes fast enough to lift out of the water and goes on pad....oh never mind! LOL

Yall wait till that new Skeeter shows up with a 250HPDI Yamaha...well see whos eating whos wake.....Bass and Walleye Boats tested the new VZ225 and VZ250 HPDI a few months back on a 20' Stratos 20XL and 21' Skeeter ZX250....WOT for the Skeeter w/250HP was 75.3MPH radar with 45 gallons of fuel and still "only" burned 25.4GPH. Optimum range of 193 miles @ 3500 RPM!!!! 166 mile range @ 5500 and 69.5MPH!!!

I might be able to fish Lake Ontario from Erie!

:)

FYI It is the October issue, the one with the great write up about the Avalanche.....

Mini

The 250 is sick. What a motor. Mickey's screamed. He had a prototype before they were on the market. That's why when he blew the lower unit he wasn't sure if he'd be able to fish. There wasn't a replacement on the continent. He got one just in time though. 21 foot Stratos 3 full grown men, Mickey and John are both bigger than me, full of gas and 3 tourney tackle loads = 73 mph on the GPS! And it was quieter than my 150 and BETTER on gas. Get that, 100 more ponies and less thirsty! Pat's 520 with a 225 V-max and jack plate did 67 mph on GPS. I can't imagine doing over 70 on a regular basis. The high 60's in the 896 is enough for me and so is the gas bill with a 50 gallon tank almost every day to every other day plus oil.

Mac - Here I go trying to give you some help, and you slam me! Well let's not talk about getting on Plane from your HEAVY butt in the HEAVY Ranger!!!!

Oh and Rob - when you actualy sell your boat and buy a new one that doesn't sit in the shop 3 months a year (add that to the 6 months of WINTER) they you can talk about running boats!!!! LOL Oh and go spend $20 on a sound card!!!

Come on Rob - we're supposed to be nailing RangerMac here as a team!!

lol...Rob knows where his maps are coming from!! He better not start slammin' this Ranger Boy or he'll find himself "helpless".....and Mini's got MY BACK too...lol

If you can ever get your little scrawny butt up here, I'll drag my heavy Ranger down to the miracle mile with you in the seat Trep and I'll show you how BIG DOGS with BIG BUTTS play on weekends!!! Until then,....go squeeze your bulb!!

lol...........seeya in Atlanta,..turkey!!!

Mac

Mac LOL!!!!

At least my Tin is paid for!!!!

Can't wait for the Classic!! Let us know ahead of time, i'd love to have everyone over for a BBQ and Beer, but it's a haul (about 50 minutes) from the BPS store!

LOL, Hey Trep, no bones about it, if I had the $$$ I'd be Ranger Rob! Right beside Mac. And my boat was in the shop TWO months, not three! LOL You can't count the time it was winter anyway. And I was still on the water, just in other people's boats! LOL And they were ALL glass (cept Markes) and all had rooster tails and went really fast, it's called on plane! LOL Speaking of maps Mac..........should I expect mine about the same time you get your boat back from Ken???? Ziiiing. Hit 2 with 1 stone. Sumpin tells me I just gonna pay for that one someday! LOL But it was worth it.

Rob - See if I had the $$ i'd have a BUNCH of boats - 21 ft centerconsole, 21ft Tundra, 911, 254 Deck boat!!! and the dreams go on...

NOT!!!.....you'll see your maps WAAAYYY before I see my boat again!!! LOL...You're tournaments in JUNE right??

oh yeah.....waayyy before my boats done!...LOLOL

Mac

Seriousley,...my boat "should" be done before xmas, and I WILL get your maps the next time I go to BPS....probably this week.....still need to get some shoppin' done!

Wonder how long it will take Neeley to find that post? LOL

Don't you mean, Man, looking to SELL your boat!!! OR did Ken buy a Ranger dealer too!!! LOL

Boat? WHat boat? Mac, is your boat here for service or something?

Did the lead Marke sent you pan out? Is the 901 sold???

Naw,..I took my boat in to have the powerhead replaced on the motor, and to have a gel issue resolved....it's supposed to be done sooon i hope!! Want to get it back in my garage where it'll be out of the winter elements!!!

I like my stuff CLEAN!!! LOL It's in good hands though!

Mac

Out of the elements? We heard that Ken and Marke keep yours and Mini's boats in side ALL the time, even put them on the floor when the bays are full!!! LOL

now that is unequivically and without remorse,...a horribly misconstrued and irresponsible rumor,.......and false too i might add!!

Mac - Get a new dealer, my Local Tracker Dealer always keeps my boat in the shop/showroom unless it is between 65 - 75 degree's and the UV rating is less then 50%, so no fading of my vinyl occurs! LOL!!!

I do LOVE my Tracker boat cover, will have it on when I drive it to Tracker on Saturday! just incase the put the boat on the showroom floor, don't want any of the Georgia State-Team DROOLING all over the carpet in my 175!!!

I heared that Marc took my boat out and broke the new motor in for me??,..Has he thawed out yet??? lol...How did it run???

You misunderstood....he took your boat out and BROKE the motor....it doesn't run at all!!!

wow....good thing i never signed off on the work order then....man i get SOOO lucky sometimes!! LOL

It was the one stapled to your tickets to saturday's game!!

Guess that means you'll be over to my house then aye?? lol

Game??? What game??? bwaaahahahahaha

Believe me, I'd rather be at your place. I like to go to the games when the real season starts in the spring.

That's our prez! When in doubt or trouble play stupid! You ARE playing right Ken? LOL

No no no! You have to get this right before the election. ESPECIALLY is Mini is VP. "I do not recall the events in question." Say it over and over until it flows naturally and is your default response to problem questions. Next week we will work on "I would like to envoke executive privelege concerning this matter. I decline to answer the questions on grounds that I might incriminate myself and it is a matter of national security." Executive privelege and the 5th will get you out every time. Now, once again, WHERE is Mac's boat????

OK...no coloring outside the lines...stay with me here! I can do all the work but if you get up there and try to get fancy with this double talk, I, Mac AND Mini, the whole NTOWS and a platoon of marines couldn't save you with a 911 and 250 XP on it. Got it? You NEED to follow the script! Remeber, you're only a puppet.

(I can't believe we're this far into the campaign and I'm still teaching this guy the basics....he's supposed to run the country????)

Anyone have a gallon of whiskey and a tylenol? LOL

OK Rob time for the Chief Brewmister to step in and help!

Ken, sit down and take 3 deep breaths! Ready? Now - forget this Whiskey stuff, take the Lime that MO got you, slice it into 8 even pieces and then place 1 in a bottle of Corona and sip slowly till you come back to your senses!!!

glug glug glug glug glug glug...aaaaahhhhhh

Thanx Trep.

Now, about Mac's boat:

"I do not recall the events in question."

"I would like to envoke executive privelege concerning this matter. I decline to answer the questions on grounds that I might incriminate myself and it is a matter of national security."

Yeeeeah baby!!!! It works! This administration is gifted! I knew we kept Trep around for something! LOL Mac, sorry you've just been Contra Reganized!

Guess it works Rob....lol

I think Mac new Delta Tai Chi name should be.....drum roll please....

"McRanger".....

LOL....I know I am gonna pay for that one...

Mini

The events in question were purely fictional...any resemblance to persons living or dead was purely coincidental...there are no interns in the marine dept... And, if there were...no one had any relationships with any of them...There, no let the lawyers have at that..

Is that all you could come up with "imagination boy"? lol

Drink more coffee and try again!

Man you are going to kill me Saturday.....

Mini

"The best of Mac" comes out over time,...fine things can't be rushed.(just ask Hank or Woo!!..LOL)....but I'm sure I'll have something good for you by saturday,...Mimi,.....BWWAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Latest posts

Back