I fish, therefore I am....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan J.

Reaction score
Heavy D has made the shift.... :cool:

Most folks have called me Big Dan my whole life. (Yes, I'm large and tall.:) ) I've fished many places over this big blue marble, fresh and salt, enjoying my time fishing and working for BPS on Pro Staff as well as many other great companies supporting our passion. By the grace of God I was fortunate to retire early and spend the majority of my life fishing, guiding, just for fun and even several years on the BassMaster Trail. Boating and hunting are similarly engrained in my makeup with traveling a frequent passion inherited from my father, a Norwegian Merchant Marine. My two boys and my wife complete my list as the three most important parts of me, for without them nothing else would be worth appreciating. I've lived on Lake Lanier since 1995 after relocating from S FL for Bass Pro Shops and beginning an incredible journey with them lasting over a decade. Much of my time now is split between our primary home here and Florida destinations fishing and hunting. It's a rough life, but someone's gotta do it! ;):D

Back