HURRICANE WILMA

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Gersh

Reaction score
Good luck tonight and tomorrow to all my bass fishing buddies here in Royal Palm Beach Florida, as we are hours away from Hurricane Wilma hitting us. Be safe and we will talk soon.

MIKE "GERSH"

Mike - I'm on Orlando at a business conference at the Coronado springs resort, they just slipped a paper under our door telling us ALL of disney's parks are closed tomorrow. Current projections i've seen for Orlando at this point is we'll see 50-60 mph winds and heavy rain during the day tomorrow.

All Ya'll say safe!

The nursery that my wife works for in Homestead was flatten and out son's place had the back porch ripped off of it. Everyone we have spoke to says it looks like it did when Andrew hit but except most of the houses were still standing. We will keep everyone in our thoughts and prayers.

Ya'll take care down there. I heard from my brother who is in Haiti working. He's on high ground (mountains), but says the roads are impassable, and they rec'd about 8" of rain in the lower elevations from Tropical Storm Alpha.

Latest posts

Back