hotfoot installation

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim clear

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has installed a hotfoot on a 05 nitro nx882. If so, could you help me with the location so I dont go through the hull lol. If not possible, then could someone help with how to epoxy a piece of wood on the floor to mount the hotfoot?

Thank you.

http://bassboatcentral.com/sttips.htm Try this site, not sure it will help you much since it's being put on an older boat........When you get on the site tab down to close to the bottom and he has several different items and one is installing hot foot....

I think it's a 5/8 plywood floor? Get it where you want it and use a 1 inch drywall screw and you should be fine. But that is a guess.

BF

When i had my 882 i was able to get if over pretty far to the right without any issues. On my boat there was a wall that was under the console that hid all the wires and stiff from view. I had mine mounted pretty tight to that wall. I also had a slide plate on mine( i highly recommend one) and the hardware included with that plate worked perfect. I belie the the screws were a #14 x 3/4" long. I included a pic to show you where mine was.

boat 014.jpg

Radio 002.jpg

Thanks guys. I dont have a side wall like you did jim so I am going to come in a few inches from where the side of the boat and the floor meet. Looking at your picture I am pretty sure I will be ok. Much appreciated!!!

Latest posts

Back