Hey Neeley

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 AAA battery

A bike inner tube

A spare change of underwear

6 postage stamps

A paper clip

2 turtle-doves

A hockey puck---regulation

3 jack-nuts

A copy of War and Peace

Wax Paper

Grass seed

Gynecologist's phone number

Spare blades for the mower

Silly Putty

4 boiled eggs

300 feet of parachute cord

Dr. Scholl's foot powder

100 lbs. of Ice....(buy it before you leave, you'll have cold water when you get there)

A wishbone from last Thanksgiving's turkey

Nair Hair remover

A vanilla scented candle

Baby-Wipes

Preparation-H...economy size

4 eyes-of-newt

Dried gizzard of lizard

9 chicken beaks

Parrafin Wax

VCR

Cordless Phone

Strawberry Jam

Tweezers

Paragoric

Castor Oil

2 mouse traps

cheese for the mouse traps

crackers for any leftover cheese that the mice don't eat

3 cats to chase the mice that the mouse traps don't get

cat food for the cats

soy sauce to cook the cats in if you don't catch fish to eat

nose hair clippers

Flow-Bee hair cutting kit

Picture of MAC to put by my bed at night

Picture of MINI to take in the shower with me

Soap for the shower

Loofah pad for the shower

Body gel....for the shower

Handcuffs

Key for the Handcuffs

SPARE key for the Handcuffs

Hack saw for the Handcuffs...if I lose the spare key

Feather Boa...1 each, pink, pastel blue, and magenta

Sewing needles

Owner's Manual for a '74 Harley

Eyebrow Shaver in case Rob show's up!!!

Bullhorn

Chopsticks....(for the cat marinated in soy sauce)

and.................TOOTHPASTE!!!!!!!

Teri...get you one of those plastic bedpans at the drugstore.Works for the wife;)

Black fly spray for nether regions?

Lighter for Toxic fumes?

Crayons for Mac?

:blink:

Gene

NO CRAYONS FOR MAC!

You have to leave a security deposit! lol

Should I call one of the "maids" for you folks ;)

Kinda glad Im not gonna be around much if at all....:blink:

Wait till they get pulled over by the Michigan State Police... Tox in a plaid skirt and CIII in a French Maid's outfit... should be the start of a legend.

Wait till they get pulled over by the Michigan State Police... Tox in a plaid skirt and CIII in a French Maid's outfit... should be the start of a legend.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just remember Greg... We DON'T know who they are!:huh: NEVER seen em' before!!:unsure:

Uncle Billy

OK so is it Smitty or someone else that can set up a road block to "check" them out!! LOL

Speakin' of Smitty......where's he been lately??!! Hey Smitty!! Front and center big dog....where ya hiding!!??

I'm right here...I've been a busy lad..However, if any "fella" is found wandering around any part of my jurisdiction in a plaid skirt or french maid outfit, and you dare claim to know me, I will personally taser you, mace you, then hogtie you both and transport your asses to the seediest, scariest and most threatening area of Detroit (I know them all..!!), strip you of your underpants and dump you on the sidewalk..!!

Now, I need dates for the gathering and festivities in hopes that I can finally pry myself loose from a few of my many committments and perhaps join you in some of the hi-jinks..

Hey now, where did this thing coem from with me wearing a skirt? No way dudeo! And yes hammer, I did help out the Ohio State Troopers and their ticket requirements...dang those hills!

Smitty, hope you can make it out and not just leave a note on the windshield this time! The dates are the 25th to the 29th of May on Harsens!

Caralos

Not a skirt C, a French Maid outfit. :lol::lol: I'll have you degenerates know I could have been in a very nice location over Memorial Day (I would have had to work a day or 2;) ) but chose to come North, 100mph suit in hand, to maintain the streak of toadapalooza for another year.

TOXIC

LMAO @ Smitty!!.....Glad to see you pop in!! Hope you can join us!! I'll call ya with the scoop!:cool:

I'm right here...I've been a busy lad..However, if any "fella" is found wandering around any part of my jurisdiction in a plaid skirt or french maid outfit, and you dare claim to know me, I will personally taser you, mace you, then hogtie you both and transport your asses to the seediest, scariest and most threatening area of Detroit (I know them all..!!), strip you of your underpants and dump you on the sidewalk..!!

Just a normal Saturday night for the MVM. :lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

ok ok even a main outfit! No way dude! Not even undercover!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hammer, I have the NATO guys in town until kinda late Friday. I will launch them, then head home and hit the road soon after. I need to fill the boat up and take it for a test ride on the river real quick one evning..I have not used it in more then a month!

Getting close now!

No problem. I'll do a Motel 6 and "Leave the light on for ya!!" I'll be up anyway. I'll get all of my gear loaded so that we just have to load yours and hookup the boat. I'm going to try and get my rig out this weekend as well...will probably be Monday since I am off. I want to go over to the hotside just to see what's shakin over there and get all of my gear ready. We've got locked dry storage in the truck bed now!! Pulse rate is already going up!!:lol: :lol:

TOXIC

I'm gonna sore mouth every fish in the lake prior to you boys and the Kentucky boys getting here....:)

Actually I am taking out a photographer from the Detroit News tomorrow. Supposed to be a spread in Saturdays paper.

Make sure you let us know where the spawn is happening and at what stage, I got a strange feeling we are going to be on the front-end.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back