Hey Jason G

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I was reviewing the Everstart changes and am not sure of your post about them dropping the $$$. They aren't, but it is going from $15k for 1st to $10k for first, BUT they are now giving away 519's instead of 518's! As for the Ranger incentives, it's been that way for a while. This past year included, Ranger owners get an extra $3k, if you have a Garmin and extra grand. What I DON'T like is that BFL qualifiers sign first (that I can live with, they earned it) next is Ranger owners, then Stratos, Jav's all Genmar basically, and THEN anyone else. Even if I put my deposit down on 12/2 I may not get in! But those are the rules. THAT'S why I'm seriously considering a Ranger as soon as I can get one. I may not agree with the rules, but if I want to fish, it's their sandbox and I have to follow them. Can't wear any logos on day's 3 or 4 either (other than official sponsors) or you'll be DQ'd! Getting to be a lot of politics in pro fishing these days, but with growth, it's bound to happen!

The Ranger Cup incentive program is a nice deal.

I've got the local Ranger folks here working on me hard to get me in a new 195VS

Your right Ranger Cup is a sweet deal. Had a guy in our Federation qualify for the State Team out of a Ranger and hewore his Ranger shirt both days and he got a $1000.00. Had another guy this year had his shirt on at the Regionals weighed in Lunker for the day and got $3300.00 from Ranger for that. I won the RI SQT out of a Trtion and because it has a Johnson on the back and not a Merury got nothing . Oh well. He Ro good to see you back and by the way was told by the guy that got the $3300.00 that forr 2003 they no longer have a 518 model. They re actaully using the 518 and calling it a 519.

Rob L

It was my mistake then... It musta been realllly late when I read over their website. They had it listed like this...

Ranger Boat & motor* +

$10,000 & 10,000 bonus^

Which musta confused the brain and I thought the 2 10,000 were ranger bonuses....

Well this is cool then... :)

Latest posts

Back