Here is what you "southernfolks" are missing...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Rizza

Reaction score
Dear Diary

AUG 12 - MOVED TO A NEW HOME IN PENNSYLVANIA. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE. THE HILLS ARE SO MAJESTIC, CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE THEM WITH SNOW COVERING THEM, I LOVE IT HERE.

OCT 14 - PENNSYLVANIA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE ON EARTH, THE LEAVES ARE TURNED ALL THE COLORS AND SHADES OF RED AND ORANGE. WENT FOR A RIDE THROUGH THE BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAINS AND SAW SOME DEER, THEY ARE SO GRACEFUL, CERTAINLY THEY ARE THE MOST WONDERFUL ANIMALS ON EARTH, THIS MUST BE PARADISE. LOVE IT HERE.

NOV 11 - DEER SEASON WILL START SOON. I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE WANTING TO KILL SUCH A GORGEOUS CREATURE. HOPE IT WILL SNOW SOON. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC 2 - IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT. WOKE UP TO FIND EVERYTHING BLANKETED WITH WHITE. IT LOOKS LIKE A POSTCARD. WE WENT OUTSIDE AND CLEANED THE SNOW OFF OF THE STEPS AND SHOVELED OFF THE DRIVEWAY. WE HAD A SNOWBALL FIGHT (I WON) AND WHEN THE PLOW CAME BY, WE HAD TO SHOVEL THE DRIVEWAY AGAIN. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE, I LOVE PENNSYLVANIA.

DEC 12 - MORE SNOW LAST NIGHT. I LOVE IT, THE SNOW PLOW DID HIS TRICK AGAIN TO THE DRIVEWAY. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC 19 - MORE SNOW LAST NIGHT. COULDN'T GET OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY TO GET TO WORK. I AM EXHAUSTED FROM SHOVELING. F@$&$G SNOW-PLOW.

DEC 22 - MORE OF THE WHITE S%@T FELL LAST NIGHT. I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY HANDS FROM SHOVELING. I THINK THE SNOW-PLOW HIDES AROUND THE CURVE AND WAITS UNTIL I'M DONE SHOVELING THE DRIVEWAY, A%#HOLE.

DEC 25 - MERRY CHRISTMAS, MORE FRIGGEN SNOW. IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON THE SON-OF-A-B%$@H WHO DRIVES THAT SNOW-PLOW, I SWEAR I'LL KILL THAT

B$%@RD. DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DON'T JUST USE MORE SALT ON THE ROAD TO MELT THE F%#@%G ICE.

DEC 27 - MORE WHITE S%*T LAST NIGHT. BEEN INSIDE FOR THREE DAYS EXCEPT FOR SHOVELING OUT THE DRIVEWAY AFTER THAT SNOW-PLOW GOES THROUGH EVERY TIME, CAN'T GO ANYWHERE, CAR'S STUCK IN A MOUNTAIN OF WHITE S*@T! THE WEATHERMAN SAYS TO EXPECT ANOTHER 10" OF THE S*#T AGAIN TONIGHT. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SHOVELS FULL OF SNOW 10" IS?

DEC 28 - THE WEATHERMAN WAS WRONG. WE GOT 54" OF THAT WHITE S&#T THIS TIME. AT THIS RATE IT WON'T MELT BEFORE NEXT SUMMER. THE SNOW-PLOW GOT STUCK UP THE ROAD AND THAT B&%##$RD CAME TO THE DOOR AND ASKED TO BORROW MY SHOVEL. AFTER I TOLD HIM I HAD BROKEN SIX SHOVELS ALREADY SHOVELING THE WHITE S*$T HE PUSHED INTO MY DRIVEWAY, I BROKE MY LAST ONE OVER HIS F^&#$NG HEAD.

JAN 4 - FINALLY GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE TODAY, WENT TO THE STORE TO GET FOOD, ON THE WAY BACK A DEER RAN IN FRONT OF THE CAR AND I HIT IT. DID ABOUT $5,000 DAMAGE TO THE CAR. THOSE F*%$@#NG BEASTS SHOULD BE KILLED. WISH THE HUNTERS HAD KILLED THEM ALL LAST NOVEMBER.

MAY 5 - TOOK THE CAR TO THE GARAGE IN TOWN, WOULD YOU BELIEVE THE THING IS RUSTING OUT FROM THAT F*$%#NG SALT THEY PUT ALL OVER THE ROAD.

MAY 10 - MOVED TO GEORGIA, I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER LIVE IN THAT GOD-FORSAKEN STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA.

Steve :D

Thank you for reminding me why I live in Oklahoma. I have friends here who have moved here from places like Chicago and New York and they think they're in heaven. When I worked for Formica Corp sometimes some of the guys from the factory in Cincinnatti would come down here in Feb or March and would be amazed that we were walking around in shirt sleeves. I rememeber one saying that we just didn't understand what winter is really all about.....that's okay by me. Anyway, we could tell some stories about summer heat that would make you happy you live in Penn.

Harpo

Now that right there is funny! I don't care who you are!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was in Newport, RI on my first ship, and spent a winter there...didn't care for it; was at Great Lakes during Thansgiving once with the snow blowing horizontal...didn't care for it; spent two winters in Philidelphia...didn't care for it; was in Little Creek VA. with no heat on the ship for a few days..definitely didn't care for that. I guess I'm just not cut-out for those cold climates.

dry.gif

knuppel2.gif

Sully

Harleysville, PA

I spent a year in Grand Forks at the Air Force base. When people down here in Lafayette, Louisiana talk about how cold it gets, I just laugh at them. I remember one Christmas Eve when it got down to -60 degrees with the wind chill. This souther boy stayed in the barracks that night. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Barry:)

Sounds to me like with the language you use ,you deserve all that you re getting...Thanks for being clean about it though......

RTO,

my kids both use the computer, and this is the homepage. I would never post anything I wouldn't want them to see on here.

With the part about the snow-plow driver, you know that it was written by a northerner.IT IS SO TRUE. They wait till you just finish and plow you back in again.!!!:lol:

Steve

I live in PA, and you forgot to mention how most lakes are limited HP, the fish and game comm is horrible, everytime they try to make a lake the tree huggers shoot it down......Man your right PA does suck, but I was in Georgia, that state was bad too, won't go back unless I drive through it on the way to Florida, now Texas, now thats a State!

mike - I live in and enjoy Georgia quite well. Sorry it wasn't for you. Glad you took advantage of your American right to "seek brighter horizons" elsewhere. Good luck!

I was in Atlanta, and Olympic park, and the people there treated us like dirt, not sure why, but people bust on PHILLY, I thought Hotlanta was just as trashy

Mike,

Where the heck is Lebanon?? Near Harrisburgh?? We had talked about a mini-rally weekend trip to Raystown Lake on here last year and a few were interested, but it never came together.

I know what you mean about Pa's fisheries going down the tubes, I fished mere at Deep Creek Lake in Md. than I fished in Pa this year.

Steve

Steve, yes Lebanon is near Harrisburg(20 minutes)........sounds cool on the mini rally, I'd do it, why not blue Marsh? I fish there darn near every weekend

Latest posts

Back