Help with cover Dual Consol Z-6

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judgerr

Reaction score
Went to Texas for winter, stored boat in shed under an old Procraft cover just to keep dust off. Never tried the $600 plus dollar cover I bought. Any one no how to get the cover to fit over the fold down ladder??:angry: Just spent three hours trying to get it over the step for the ladder. Cables loose as we could get them. It just does not fit. Is there some trick I don't know? It seems like the cover is made only for a single console. The Port rear just can't pull over far enough to get to the place the step should go, because of the Port Console. Cover seems to be reinforced for the windshield of the second console but just not aenough fabric to pull it in place over the ladder.

Help! Supposed to leave for the lake tomorrow.

I've had tight fitting covers before but not because of any obstructions, just shrinking factor.....Will the ladder lift upwards and still fit under cover? Have you tried starting from the rear with the cover and then working forward? It just might be ladder has to come off for it to fit.

Shouldn't have any shrinkage. It's brand new. Ladder is just a step with an arm that swings down. Instructions say to start from the bow.

I will give trying at the rear a try tomorrow. Don't think that will help though.

Thanks!

Pole Seats removed right? Or was the cover made for them. There ought to be a tag and a serial # on the cover so you can find out which model it fits.

TOXIC

Yes removed seats. Still have the box the cover came in. Going to call BPS later and see what they say.

Thanks!

Will update whan I find out if there are indeed two covers!

Boy this is really all me huh?

Anyhow still waiting for a call back from BPS. Tried putting it on rear first. That don't work, Can't get it over troll mtr.

Finally got it!

Just on chance it may help some one else. Forget the instructions. Leave all the tie downs off, put it over the bow, Then go right to the port,or left rear. Pull tug cuss, and pull some more till you get it over the step.(BE SURE TOPUT A RAG OR TOWEL OVER IT) or I think you will cut the cover when you tighten it down.

Next go to the Starboard side and pull it down. Then you can put on the straps and tighten them, tighten your ratchet system.

Back off and admire it, Then go get a BEER, you earned it!:)

Just hope it don't shrink any when it gets wet!

Latest posts

Back