Hello From Southern Wv

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVFoxBuster

Reaction score
Got my first Tracker about 2 months back. It's a 1995 Tournament TX 17. I love the boat. Needs to replace the carpet but other thin that it seems to be a great boat.
188149b2404025f112ea54054bafe0ee.jpg
5303bbf25c5d70ea9553ce5f54c7cf63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, everyone I'm Anthony and I'm a first time boat owner. I just bought a 2016 Z21 and I'm super stoked and can't wait to get her wet. Other than FB this is the only site I've ever joined. I'm looking forward to hearing from the community. I've been a co-angler forever now I get to try my hand at the boater side.

Here's a pic of me and my new boat just brought it home 5-19-17

Attachments

• IMG_2252.JPG
    IMG_2252.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2255.JPG
    IMG_2255.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0712.PNG
    IMG_0712.PNG
    244 KB · Views: 131
Some people use numbers to search for location to maybe take things that do not belong to them.

I would think crooks would have an easier time driving around neighborhoods looking for theft targets than doing online database research. It's not like trailered boats are rare.

Just to say, I live on a road with no outlet, brand new outboard, three nights after i posted pictures (with boat numbers) four young lads tried to remove the outboard. Problem was that I had installed locks on the motor mount bolts. They did a great amount of damage but did not steal anything. Sheriffs told me not to post any boat numbers, license plate numbers or any other identifying numbers, because it was easier for for a thief to search social media and sites like this for what they are looking for.
Every lock or deterrent that you install will keep an honest person honest. Crooks do not care.

Latest posts

Back