Hello from Nebraska sandhills

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calamus

Reaction score
Hey all I have a 1995 nitro 180tf I have had for 14 years The wife and I just got a 2014 bennington 22SSX fishing pontoon and you signed up on the forum for an extra 2 years and have got so many questions answered I thought I would jump in over here since I have had my boat for 14 years. I just had the lower unit redone for the second time wow have prices gone up. I also put a bimini top on it a couple of years ago I should have done that many many years ago. Look forward to learning lot here

welcome aboard. And since you got a new pontoon, come on over to a pontoon boat forum I manage. Its not real busy yet as its under new ownership. Well not real new, but it took me a while to convince them to upgrade the forum software (they move SLOW) :( http://www.restorepontoon.com/forum
I go by AirForce over there most of the time, but also have another nym of Retired Airforce (early on, it didn't work on the admin menu so created another nym and its worked). I'm also known as Wildcat Dude on BBC. Me, I just like to fish for ANYTHING that'll bite a hook and pull on the rod.

Like to hear more about a bimini top on that Nitro. I've got a new Tracker Pro 175TF I'd love to put one on. Right now I bought seat brackets that will hold an umbrella. Funny thing is, down in Louisiana last week, didn't even bother to get it out - I'm well done - so flip me over :eek::)

The Top was well worth it I wish we would done that years ago the only bad thing was I had to order the tall 54" because the sides are short and needed to be able to walk under it. I also found some bimini clips online and can clip towels up on the sides or back for extra shade. I will check out the pontoon site we just got it this summer only have 20 hours on it so far and its cleaned and ready to be put away for the winter. The nitro stays out till it freezes.

Latest posts

Back