Hello From Michigan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckhenshaw4

Reaction score
Howdy everyone. New to the sport of fishing, and really have been hooked. Have bought some fishing gear, and am now on the hunt for a good used Bass Tracker boat. Excited to be here, and hope to learn a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Lots of fishing and boating wisdom on this web site. Glad to have you here.

Heading tomorrow to look at a 16' Bass Tracker. It comes with a 35hp Johnson, trolling motor, fish finder, they say it runs good, and all decks are solid. Trailer has new tires and new spare, and a new wheel Jack up front. Depending on the age, what is something like this worth? They are asking $2,000 OBO.
Any input would be appreciated.

Sorry to be late with this feedback, but a 16' bass boat, motor and trailer in good working condition is worth more than $2K.

If it checks out, you should buy it.

Heading tomorrow to look at a 16' Bass Tracker. It comes with a 35hp Johnson, trolling motor, fish finder, they say it runs good, and all decks are solid. Trailer has new tires and new spare, and a new wheel Jack up front. Depending on the age, what is something like this worth? They are asking $2,000 OBO.
Any input would be appreciated.

if this a glass boat you are talking about you should take a small rubber hammer and tap on the hull every where you can reach and especially on the transom . delamination of the glass hull is a serious problem .and transom rot is dangerous and expensive to fix. you will be able to hear the diffrence between good hull and bad. or find an old fisherman to go with you and chedk it out

Ok, I did purchase the boat and brought it home. It isn't perfect, but it is all MINE. Everything works on it, floors are all solid, no leaks, motor was rebuilt (with all receipts) last fall, and it runs like a Rolex watch. I'm very excited about having it. I will fish with it the rest of the year, and come winter, it will get a complete makeover.
Thanks for everyone's help.

Latest posts

Back