Hello Everyone, Newbie Here Looking For Info. Any Help Is Appreciated!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renhalt

Reaction score
I just bought a 2004 nitro 288 sport, I'm looking for a few things that I'm having a little trouble with. First I'm looking for the tan snap in cockpit carpet and carpet to match both front and rear decks? Also, I'm looking for a good place to buy seat covers or replacement seats, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just bought a 2004 nitro 288 sport, I'm looking for a few things that I'm having a little trouble with. First I'm looking for the tan snap in cockpit carpet and carpet to match both front and rear decks? Also, I'm looking for a good place to buy seat covers or replacement seats, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Howdy and welcome.

For the seats, check with local mom-and-pop upholstery shops. When I needed some seats redone about ten years ago, I found a local vendor who was reasonably priced and did great work. Any of those shops will do work with marine-grade vinyls and UV resistant stitching, if you tell them you need it for a boat.

Renhalt, I have the same boat but a 2006 model and its been just plain awesome for us thus far! I scoured the internet for replacement carpet pads and found some listed to fit a Nitro 188 Sport (the smaller 18 footer version). Took a chance and things lined up just fine for me!

Google "Nitro 188 Sport Carpet Pads" and you'll see in the first few hits. Poke around a bit till you find an acceptable price.

In regards to the seats, thankfully mine are still pretty good but will be crossing that bridge within the next for years for sure. I got a buddy with the same boat as well, he had his seats redone as 'rbstern' suggested above. They look fantastic but wasn't cheap.

B.O.A.T. = Break Out Another Thousand

Latest posts

Back