Hello All, Greeting From Baton Rouge, La.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I currently live and work in Baton Rouge Louisiana now fishing the Louisiana Basin areas for bass. I was raised in Central Louisiana, fishing Toledo Bend when it was covered with green timber! I enjoy club and tournament fishing, although I'm not currently in a club group.
I am, and have always been an avid bass fisher with regular excursions to the inshore saltwater areas ranging from Buras to Leeville (trout and redfish). I purchased a new, 2017, Z-18 about 8 months ago. It is equipped with the Mercury 150 four stroke, Atlas Hydraulic jack plate and the Lowrance, Gen 3, HDS 9 as well as a 7" Garmin on the front. I am using the MinnKota Fortrex 80 troll motor and the tandem trailer..

I'll be glad to respond to any request for information about the boat and my experience with it. I'll share the good and the bad. (97% good)

I've owned a number of bass boats over the years (17-20') metal and fiberglass. This Z-18 rig is, by far, my favorite to date and at my age it could be my last.
I'm wanting to install some electronics that I have some questions about that I will address in another thread.

Latest posts

Back