headin down to Anna end of April

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
again.....can't wait I see its much warmer there now then here in pa(38F). You guys that live down there, is it pretty typical for the spawn to be around end of April? Last year when I was there we had a blast and caught alot of fish despite the bad weather, most we caught were site fished, I've never had an experience quite like that before, thanx to the tips from Mcotter, but anyway we picked the same time again to see if we can get lucky and be around the pre spawn time. My birthday is at end of March and the wife said I can spend 200 bucks at BP, whooowhooooo. Thats alot of gulp!

Thanx guys

Mike - Let me know when you are down and we can do a "hot side" outing. I am sure we can get some of the "boys" to join us.

hot side? How do I get there from the main lake? You can't can ya?

Mike - Can't get there from the cold side. Toxic knows somebody who has access to both sides of the lake so you better check with him! LOL

That would be cool guys, I will be out with my Dad, brother, and Uncle in the early am's, and then the family during the afternoons, I'lll have to check with my Mom to see what house we rented, I'll get back to ya's tomorrow

toxic,

i to am stunned, which one is more amazing that mccotter put him on fish or that bills joke was pretty good.;)

mike c

im going out saturday for a little fun on the cold side, is anybody else heading out.

mike c

p.s. just finished installing my second cooks system, but i still have room for one more

Careful now! You never know what will get back to Chris!

Hey Mike - I know somebody who has a Cook's system that they haven't installed yet. Maybe they will let you have it.

Can't make it Saturday but you are welcome to get a pass from under the mat and fish the cold side from Dike 2. Save you the price of a launch! LOL

yea bill, who might that be. could not be anybody we know could it?

i have to pass on the offer saturday, but thank you for the offer. i am meeting a friend up the pumunky and dont want to deal with championship teams running me over. its there first tourny saturday comming out of stergeon.

mike c

I am going to hit the cold side on Sunday and start to get ready for the tournament season.

Steve

I take it you guys don't like chris? We also had Briggs b4 too, next time it will be Tox for sure.;)

hutch,

championship teams is fishing out of stergeon creek on saturday. might get alittle busy there.

mike c

CIII - About time you take care of that good woman you are married to! You are doing too much TAD and you need to get back in her good graces so you can fish this spring and summer. :wub::wub::wub:

LOL

I got maybe 2 hours on it last weekend so Hope to get at least 2 or more this weekend.

I hope to be done before our TX.

Good chance we will see LOL I might just find some fish to where I don't have to run far I'm going to pratic casting over the dikes to the hot side if I get a good hook set I might get them over :lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hutch - Just let me know where on the dike and I will wait on the hot side and tie a big one on for you to bring over to the cold side. LOL

Dangs C I wounld not hit Bill well only if I was aming for him :lol: sounds like a a idea Bill we will have to talk off line Carlos will turn me in to Keith our TX director:rolleyes:.

Carlos do you guys have a place to stay for the TX we got a cabin at the state park you are more than welcome to split it with us we have it for Thursday night and Friday night.

Latest posts

Back