Have to say it......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Prayers for all the families in this tragic massacre in Conn.......

I can not imagine what this town and parents are going thru:(

As a side note: I hope the bastard that shot them burns for eternity in Satans Lake of Fire:angry:

I am waiting to hear the story unravel on why he went there and why he did what he did. Not that it will make anything any better but I just can't fathom someone soo off center. His mother collected guns? It is a strange story that will emerge.

Seems his mother was a "survivorlist" but, not much info on the kid.

Although I DO know that his mind was $#@!!*& twisted...no doubt about it!:(

I've been sitting here for ten minutes trying to think of something to say .... I came up empty. It's a horror beyond words.

I subsituted taught elementary school today. Third period was kindergarten - 2nd grade PE. All I could do to keep it together.

Fatrap

Very sad. I cannot get it off my mind. Tee I agree with everything you said. Fatrap my Wife is a teacher, I feel for all of you. I pray somehow those parents find peace. It destroyed alot of lives.

Bubby

My wife is a high school teacher and works with those type of kids every day. Yeah... I worry every day also.

Must have gun control in house especially if you have a unstable family member, a safe and combination not shared with anyone except a spouse..... you can bet there will be new laws out soon concerning assault type weapons...

I'm with Gary, speechless.

May God put his arms around those families and comfort them.

Latest posts

Back