HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Bourget2

Reaction score
Today we shut-down for our annual Holiday celebration. We'll be closed from now 'till the 9th. Got a long "honey-do" list, and I am looking forward to vacation! Have about 10 cords of wood to cut and split..OH YEA!!!

Finished tucking away almost 900 storage boats, and have 413 jobs that must get done by the end of April. LOTS of work. Thank-you to all of our Customers, be safe and enjoy! I'll try to check in now and again when I get a chance....probably more often than not....:D

I have no idea why it's under the insurance section.....operator error!!!

Sounds like you have a busy vacation in store for you. Thanks once again for all that you bring to the site and our group. Have a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and great vacation!

Chop Chop!

Tex

Bob Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from ALL the folks from NTOWS. Your help to us is gratly appreciated and invaluable. God bless!

Bob

Happy Holidays to you as well. Thanks, for all the help you provide to the NTOW.

Steve

Bob, much appreciation for your knowledge and willingness to go above/beyond to share. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. God Bless!

Bob, much appreciation for your knowledge and willingness to go above/beyond to share. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family. God Bless!

Sorry for the dupe...I guess I really appreciate Bob and couldn't hold it in :lol:

Thanks for all your help Bob.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and.....

merry christmas.gif

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy New Year gang!! I'm off too, were heading to NZ for 10 days, and then experience New Years in China (should be some good fireworks!!). Eli's still playing weekends at the Sports Bar so keep up on Youtube, and i'll post some fishing pictures from NZ in a few weeks!

Trep

Bob, enjoy your time off!! Thanks for the gifts of knowledge you give to us!! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bubby:)

Yes, thanks for the ton of info that you give to all, Merry Christmas to you and family and too all here on this great forum......Be Safe and Have Fun...